UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New to posting and wanted to say thanks

Been lurking around these boards since august, figured I'd say hello and thank you to whoever made the site. Ive been using it as a reference to catch me up to speed on my collection.

I always wanted to collect minimates but always brushed them aside, when I saw the DC minimates I knew I had to get the marvel ones also so its been a crazy couple months getting whichever ones I could find to complete my set.

So far I have almost all the marvel ones,LOTR and im debating getting the street fighter minis - I may post a pic on here sometime soon

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great reviews!

Francisco

Ya I visit it pretty much on a regular basis trying to see what else i need haha. thats how I found the forums I thought the 2 were connected oops

well regardless both are awesome sites

Grin, they are connected :)

We became the official forums for minimates central a while back.

And I agree both are great sites and compliment each other well. Much nicer than the trainwreck of cold harse whiteness that is the offical AA forums.. :)

T.

The discussions are great, just yesterday I was re-reading the thread about the ultimate avengers 2 dvd with the exclusive minimates...im still trying to decide whether its worth spending $30 for the iron man and cap when they have such minor changes

And I agree both are great sites and compliment each other well. Much nicer than the trainwreck of cold harse whiteness that is the offical AA forums.. :)

Harsh...harsh Timmy! Mock not the afflicted! :P

Welcome Modefan...I pop by occasionally to see how my old AA pals are getting on...I even have three minimates to my name! :P