UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm going to Flordia!!!

Halo11701

Yes the title tells the truth. I'm going to FL from the 3rd till the 14th my dads bringing his Laptop so I Think I can go on the internet anyways I'm leaving Tonight at 12:00 and the best part IN A TRAILER! see y'all in a week and 4 days! ...:::Halo11701:::...

Have a wicked time. Make sure to go on Spider-man at universal and the Twilight Zone tower of terror at Disney MGM. Tower of Terror is possibly my favourite ride ever.

Take advantage of where you are. Buy lots of figures. Just remember to take em out of the card so they're easier to get home.

Hey guys I'm using my dad's Laptop and right now I'm at a Camp Ground In the Trailer it's pretty fun, were leaving the Camp Ground at Midnight and then were heading to ...Somewhere...THEN Florida! I'm in North Carolina right now and I can't wait to go to Florida anyways I'll be Hanging Around on the forum for a bit, Oh and i'm not going to Universal Studios or Disney Land. I'm Going to Check out Wal*Mart Sometime soon and I hope there is some Marvel thing I could get :D , I'm Going to a wedding on Friday I'll try to sneak you some cake Lol :lol: . ...:::Halo11701:::...

Hey guys I'm using my dad's Laptop and right now I'm at a Camp Ground In the Trailer it's pretty fun, were leaving the Camp Ground at Midnight and then were heading to ...Somewhere...THEN Florida! I'm in North Carolina right now and I can't wait to go to Florida anyways I'll be Hanging Around on the forum for a bit, Oh and i'm not going to Universal Studios or Disney Land. I'm Going to Check out Wal*Mart Sometime soon and I hope there is some Marvel thing I could get :D , I'm Going to a wedding on Friday I'll try to sneak you some cake Lol :lol: . ...:::Halo11701:::...

Pick me up Kitty Pryde(Marvle Legend) or some of those damn series 15! :D

Pick me up Kitty Pryde(Marvle Legend) or some of those damn series 15! :D

I'll see what I could do Deadpool :D

Hey guys Sorry For the Double Post but, I'm Officially in Florida!!! I'm at another Camp ground with Wi-Fi Enabled and It has a Pool!!! I'll be here for a few days, Oh did I mention THERE WAS A POOL!!! (oh...I did..) anyways I'm going to Wal*mart Soon so I'll check if theres a Kitty Pride there Deadpool :D and then I'm doing some other stuff THEN the pool :P anyways I'm having a Blast!!! Once again I'll be hanging around for a bit and I'll try to sneak you guys/gals some cake :lol: ...:::H117:::...

• 3 weeks later...