UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another Customs Question

bruticus

I won an item on ebay recently and i sent payment to the seller through paypal on the 17/10/06. I was sent the tracking number and a link to the Singapore post website so that i could track my parcel. I checked the history and it tells me that the parcel was received at the singapore post office on 27/10/06 and dispatched overseas on the same day. When i try to parcel track on the Parcelforce/Post Office/Royal Mail websites it tells me that they have no such record on their systems...

This is what i won

My question is would it have been possibly been stopped by Customs and is there any other way apart from using the Parcelforce/Post Office/Royal Mail websites to track where it is ?

This is the first problem that i've had with getting shipments from abroad so i thought it best to ask...

Or am i just jumping the gun and being too impatient ?

You cant track internationally. (barring FedEx and such)

Your singapore post tracking number tracks it until it leaves singapore. Royal Mail have no desire or ability to track it once it gets here.

Air mail takes around 7-10 days from the departure at its host country, so if it left Singapore on the 27/10/06 it will get here on or around the 6th of November.

So fear not.

You cant track internationally. (barring FedEx and such)

Your singapore post tracking number tracks it until it leaves singapore. Royal Mail have no desire or ability to track it once it gets here.

Air mail takes around 7-10 days from the departure at its host country, so if it left Singapore on the 27/10/06 it will get here on or around the 6th of November.

So fear not.

Polite way of saying that i'm being an impatient git then ;)