UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates parts pictures?

Shogi

I'm curious if there's a site that shows all the parts of a minimate figure? Minimate Database is really good, but I've found a few issues. Like right now I'm working on some customs and need to know if the torso of Iron Man Mark I (Alt. Tony in Tux) has a cumberbun but I can't tell due to the closed tux coat.

I'm sure that some members get irritated by my fixation on correct spelling . I shan't apologise because if you attempt to spell correctly you will undoubtedly reap the eventual rewards.............

DC C3 Bruce Wayne has a 'cummerbund' ..... http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=247&n=Bruce+Wayne .

Now I knew that ol' Bruce had the cummerbund ,as did Ivan who generally links the names of Minimate parts,but it appears that that is the only one that exists.

bhm now gets his head down & waits for his post to be debunked

Only trying to help :thumbsup:

EDIT: Try the Star Trek 'Mirror Mirror' set where 3 characters have potential donor parts.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'm sure that some members get irritated by my fixation on correct spelling . I shan't apologise because if you attempt to spell correctly you will undoubtedly reap the eventual rewards.............

DC C3 Bruce Wayne has a 'cummerbund' ..... http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=247&n=Bruce+Wayne .

Now I knew that ol' Bruce had the cummerbund ,as did Ivan who generally links the names of Minimate parts,but it appears that that is the only one that exists.

bhm now gets his head down & waits for his post to be debunked

Only trying to help :thumbsup:

EDIT: Try the Star Trek 'Mirror Mirror' set where 3 characters have potential donor parts.

I blame google for my spelling :D I even typed it in as I thought it was spelled "Cumberbund" (Still wrong, I see :) ) and it told me "Cumberbun"

Anyway, I guess I worded my post a bit wrong, I actually need to make sure the Tony torso doesn't have a Cummerbund (I'm looking for an alternative to George McFly's torso which was my first choice (probably still is since I also need his hair :) ))

Anywhoo, still think It'd be awesome if there was a database of individual parts (It'd be a lot of work though)

Edited by Shogi