UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Venture Brothers 3.75" Figures

Not sure if anyone is a big VB fan, but I sure as hell am. Can't believe I missed this before, but apparently at SDCC BBP announced they are making 3.75" VB figures. Thought that I would get a thread started before these hit. I'm totally pumped for these to come out....but not too excited about spending the money...Least they'll be less expensive and better looking than the MEGO style figures. Here's some pics.

ent-earth-007.jpg

venture-bros-action-figure-series-revision.jpg

and info...

http://venturebrosblog.com/2011/08/pre-order-venture-bros-3-34-inch-action-figures/

Damn - that Dr Girlfriend looks awesome!

That’s not Dr Girlfriend, it’s Dr Mrs the Monarch :thumbsup:

I love the Venture Brother cartoon, but I can’t get into the toys... I’m tired of the boys looking like slack jawed hicks or scared ventriloquist dummies whenever BifBamPow makes a head sculpt, yeah it’s what they looked liked in Season 1 but if they have the reference to make Dr Mrs the Monarch and Brock who isn’t wall eyed crazy grunt faced they can make a nice neutral ‘worried’ Dean and a ’thinks he’s cocky but is actually a doof’ smirky Hank instead of “GAH! WE SEES A MUMMY! ZOINKS! SUPER RUN AWAY” faced Hank and Dean.

If I did get into this line, which I might, I think I’d have to skip over the boys and probably Brock too unless they made his Blue bowler outfit... but anything Monarch related, Rusty, and the Order of the Triad might be cool,..

Also, it sounds like they’re making “No.21” in his season 1 and 2 look rather then “Two Ton Twenty-One” which is odd considering they made Dr Mrs the Monarch... are they just randomly picking which seasons to base the figures on?

I was a little disappointed to hear about the Mego-isque dolls and wish these were 6" myself, but thought these looked pretty good. I'll have to see the final product before I can commit to the line though. No matter how much I love the show ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, all though I have received several e-mails stating that my pre-order has been cancelled due to the line not coming to fruition. It turns out however that I have just received an order confirmation for black shirt Brock Sampson, and no, this is not the SDCC one.