UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cylons are invading

Just got 'the list' from my Fine Local Comic Shoppe:

BSG MODERN CYLON MINIMATE ASST (C: 0-1-4)

My hunch is that classic should be shipping this week too, but my store only picked up the modern stuff because they are all ga-ga for the modern series.

Check with your shop; East coast will likely be getting them next week.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRAK YEAH!

I wonder when Stuckakid will get mine to me in Iowa. They'll probably be waiting for me when I get back to work after the holidays.

Hoooray!

my store only picked up the modern stuff because they are all ga-ga for the modern series.

I've noticed that some pre-order shops are selling out of the modern series and some are out of both.

My suggestion to everyone: Order Your Cylons!!!!

Gah! I was going to use my Christmas money!

This early release from the solicitation kinda caught me a little off guard. :P

Still Bring them On!!

I should still have enough... 14 cases? Don't you think that's a little extreme?

^No. Do you know who you are talking to? :D

(btw, just a little off guard because they are coming out early. Instead of pending in Feb, I'm pending in Dec

I've actually been saving for the slueth of stuff supposedly coming out 1st quarter next year Cylons, BSG S1, DC S1-S4, X3 Mates, and soon GR mates )

^No. Do you know who you are talking to? :D

(btw, just a little off guard because they are coming out early. Instead of pending in Feb, I'm pending in Dec)

SO was it 14 of each? Because that's gonna cost you... $1680. Or something around that...

SO was it 14 of each? Because that's gonna cost you... $1680. Or something around that...

I don't really want to get into the numbers but it's not 14 each. Plus I will also be getting them at a different price point which I will not reveal.

p.s. Deadpool, there is no word for extreme in connection with minimates where JL is concerned, the word simply doesn't exist.

:lol:

I don't really want to get into the numbers but it's not 14 each. Plus I will also be getting them at a different price point which I will not reveal.

p.s. Deadpool, there is no word for extreme in connection with minimates where JL is concerned, the word simply doesn't exist.

:lol:

He's got a secret store with super discount prices, KILL HIM!!! Wait, that won't solve anything? Too late now.

He's got a secret store with super discount prices, KILL HIM!!! Wait, that won't solve anything? Too late now.

I'm pretty sure if you went into a store and ordered 14 cases you'd get discount too! :rolleyes:

T.

Point, point... I suppose he can live, but someone has to die.

Point, point... I suppose he can live, but someone has to die.

We ALL have to die eventually...

... Tis the season to be jolly, Tra la la LA la laa la laa! :)

T.

Yes, but someone had to die earlier. Anyway, I sent an army of Cylons to take out Shanester. They were bloodthirsty...

Yes, but someone had to die earlier. Anyway, I sent an army of Cylons to take out Shanester. They were bloodthirsty...

Hmm hate to tell you this, Shane is one of the 5... they'll probably just carol sing or something...

T.

Damn it! Fine, I'll tell em' to kill Boyd or something when they get back...

Just got 'the list' from my Fine Local Comic Shoppe:

BSG MODERN CYLON MINIMATE ASST (C: 0-1-4)

My hunch is that classic should be shipping this week too, but my store only picked up the modern stuff because they are all ga-ga for the modern series.

Check with your shop; East coast will likely be getting them next week.

Did your comic shop order both? Because both are shipping. I will have mine tomorrow.

Crap. I can't even explain the agony I'm in. My comic store will have some on hold for me, planned on being there today when the doors opened...

BUT

Mrs Cappy has decided these will be a fine Christmas present. So I won't be making the pick-up and have to wait until Monday to see and play with the little buggers! AHHHHHHHhhhhhh!

Crap. I can't even explain the agony I'm in. My comic store will have some on hold for me, planned on being there today when the doors opened...

BUT

Mrs Cappy has decided these will be a fine Christmas present. So I won't be making the pick-up and have to wait until Monday to see and play with the little buggers! AHHHHHHHhhhhhh!

OUCH!