UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Codename: Artemis

File Name: Taylor, Dawn

Day Job: Parks and Recreation Officer.

Powers: Animal communication and perfect hunting and tracking skills.

Like her twin, Dane (Apollo), Dawn believes that the alien Olympians have ulterior motives. However unlike her twin she is more than willing to voice her opinions even though it means going against the rest of the family. If the aliens take away her power of animal communication she is still and accomplished hunter and will continue to make sure that the Earth is protected from alien and human alike.

NeoOlympiansArtemis.jpg

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, BannersID. Smelter is just one of those customs that grew out of thinking of other uses for Hope's jet pack accessory. It just sort of made sense to use them as giant flamethrowers and since I was working on the Outcasts at the time he made a perfect ex-SilverHawks villian.

And now for today's customs I have a couple more Zombies.

Street Walker Violet: Pimp Daddy Diego had expensive tastes and Violet never disappointed until she developed a hunger of her own.

ZombiesStreetWalkerViolet.jpg

Corner Lurker Rose: No matter how hard she worked it she was always second best compared to Violet, at least until she chewed Violet's arm off.

ZombiesStreetWalkerRose.jpg

Prowl-Ar:

I have really enjoyed your customs and backstories.

I really like your Neo-Olympians and the Over-The-Rainbow customs.

I have been inspired by your use of story and pictures to tell the tale of your customs.

I am thinking of attempting a similar tale about Oberon and his children (The Third Race).

I am working on my mates and starting to write my back stories so one day, I will share them on my list.

Thank you for sharing your literary talents along with your customizing talents.

CaptainPaco

Thank you, Captain Paco, I only hope I can continue to inspire your creativity. It's really nice to be appreciated for my writing abilities. Even though I enjoy creating my custom characters my true love is for writing. Therefore as long as I can continue to find parts and inspiration for new figures I'll continue posting new stories and customs.

Even now I have two completed (Rhianon and Joan of Arc) and one WIP (Medusa) Femme Fatales, two WIP (unnamed) Outcasts, and 12 completed customs that I haven't yet come up with the right story to fit them in which brings my total custom collection up to 267 customs.

• 3 weeks later...

More! More, I say!

Just because you've seen a few of my completed customs doesn't mean that they're ready to be posted. Until my muse starts singing again you're just going to have to wait just like me.

However, if you really want to see more anand you just can't wait then check out the Battle Beasts thread where I've posted my Bear and Vulture WIPs.

• 2 months later...

Z-Day Survivor Diana Fairchild

If you're reading this then I'm probably dead or un-dead. I've left this notebook here so that there's a chance someone will know my story. First I'll tell you a bit about myself. How old I am doesn't really matter and I have no intention of revealing it anyway, but I will tell you that I've lived through more than my share of world changing events and I'm still kicking. My name is Diana Fairchild and I'm, for lack of a better description, a survivor.

I'd like to say that the end was a real wake up call and a turning point in my life but the truth is I missed out on the whole first day. You see, at the time, I was living in this assisted living community and I didn't bother going out all that often. I didn't much care for the company of my neighbors and as for my children; well, they were the reason I was here to begin with. No, I know what you're thinking, but they didn't put me in here. I sold off just about everything I owned and moved in myself in order to use up everything I had so the selfish materialistic little shits wouldn't have any inheritance to fight over. At the time I was thinking that I may not be able to take it with me, but I could sure as hell use it all up before I checked out.

Sorry, I got sidetracked there, as I was saying I missed the first day since I'm used to the occasional sound of moaning and complaining. It wasn't until the second day and the banging started that I finally took notice that things were a bit out of the ordinary. All it took was a single look out my door's peephole to realize I had a zombie infestation on my hands.

My first thought was to find provisions to get me through the winter. I wasn't worried about shelter since most of the residences were log cabins. The community started life as a tourist camp built around the geothermal hot springs. Most importantly the cabins were full log construction unlike nearly all-modern buildings with their cheap hollow walls and fake log paneling. If anything a person couldn't choose a better place for shelter and water. Anyway, I knew that I had enough canned goods to get me through two months even if I didn't bother with rationing and I also knew of at least two of my neighbors were food hoarders. With that thought out of the way came the realization that I was going to have to do something about clearing out the local undead before they added me to their gang.

I quickly took stock of my choices and realized I didn't have much to work with. The community sort of frowned on their senior citizens packin' heat. With so I broke down and grabbed my best kitchen knife and my hammer and got to work. Even I was surprised that I wasn't infected during that first adrenalin fueled insanity. I'd like to say that I felt bad for doing what was required to survive but the truth is it felt rather liberating and they were trying to eat me after all. Really it was just blind luck that I made it to the next cabin and the door was open. I'd lost my hammer and my knife was bent beyond usefulness. Trust me, I'm never trusting a television commercial about a knife able to cut through anything. As I did a quick search of the room I got lucky and found a baseball bat hanging on the wall. It was probably signed by some famous player and likely worth a bit of money, that is if it had been a real bat, the thing couldn't handle more than a couple of hits before it broke.

I did make it to another cabin, but by that point I was sure that I wasn't meant to make it through the day. As I took stock of my situation I discovered Deloris Rigby, the youngest resident at 72, had chosen the easy way out by downing all of her medications. Well, you can bet my sagging butt I wasn't going to just call it quits at that point. After thoroughly searching I came to the conclusion that Deloris was truly crazy. She had enough canned chili and peaches hoarded away to feed the entire community for a year but didn't have a single can opener. The biggest knife she owned was a butter knife and even it was so dull I doubted it could cut hot butter. Then I found a trapdoor in her closet that led down to the cabin's crawlspace that had some how been excavated and converted into a combination bunker and armory. While I'm pretty sure that it was her grandson that built the thing. After all, I remember Deloris having a bit of a breakdown after he was killed in a drug deal gone bad a few months earlier. I'm sticking by my assessment that she was completely off her rocker.

After the armory discovery it was just a matter of burning the corpses and getting back to a comfortable routine. Unfortunately, and I really hate to admit this, it's been a year now and I'm feeling a bit lonely. It just doesn't seem worth going on if I don't have someone around to yell at or complain about. To that end I've decided to set out on an adventure to kill a few Zombies and maybe find out if there are any other survivors in the area. If you're reading this then you've found the bunker. Feel free to take whatever you need but please leave this notebook just in case I'm still alive and I decide to come back for it.

Diana Elizabeth Fairchild

ZDDiana_zpsa4a1584a.jpg

Outcast

Codename: Traveler

File Name: Leonides Traveler

Classification: Thundarian

Weapons: Star Blasters

Traveler is the oldest member of the Outcasts and likely the oldest living Thunderian. He is the illegitimate hybrid offspring of an ancient Lion Clan ruler and his Panther Clan mistress. Rather than living in a society that shunned him for his mere existence he took to the stars with the intention of finding a world where he could be accepted. As he slept through the centuries his ship never encountered a planet that met the criteria that he'd programmed into the navigation system. In fact he'd probably still be drifting through the void if the Outcasts hadn't found him. Now he spends his time piloting the Outcast's ship and studying about the changes that have taken place while he slept.

OutcastsQuest_zps4f769a30.jpg

Battle Beasts: The Hunters

While the Battle Beasts are a bloodthirsty lot none can compare to the group that calls themselves the Hunters. Unlike most beasts that will fight for any reason the Hunters actually avoid battles. It's not that they don't want to fight but rather because pointless battles delay their ultimate goal, the deaths of Vorin, Merc, and Gruntos.

Varan

The leader of the Hunters, Varan is Vorin's cousin. He has sworn to kill Vorin for bringing dishonor to their family line

BBVaran_zps243149f5.jpg

Kodiak

The strong silent member of the group lusts for the blood of Gruntos to drip from his claws and teeth. He once battled Gruntos for several days but in the end he fell first and in a moment of dishonor begged Gruntos for mercy. Rather than a quick death Gruntos refused and left him alive. Until the day that Gruntos is dead at his claws or he dies by Gruntos hands he will remain silent letting his rage build.

8616087716_9801952c32.jpg

10 Battle Beasts Kodiac by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Carrion

Carrion's motives for hating Merc are a complete mystery. As far as any beast knows the two have never battled before. It is even possible that Carrion doesn't know why he hates Merc all that matters to him is the opportunity to collect Merc's feathers as a trophy as well as the other bits of his carcass.

8616087732_bd8863673a.jpg

Battle Beasts Hunters Carrion by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Edited by Prowlar

Crime Time Operative

Dr. Hans "Hands" Handson

Growing up Hans was always bullied because of his name and the fact that his hands were freakishly small. Despite this horrible childhood he tried his best to overcome the teasing in order to escape into the world of science. While not exactly achieving his goals he did end up becoming a mediocre biochemist. He didn't excel but at the same time he was competent enough that he wasn't fired either. This mediocrity made him an excellent recruit into Dr. Diabolic's Crime Time forces.

Hands quickly worked his way up the ranks excelling in ways he never imagined he was capable with the fervent hope that, eventually, he'd be able to use the alien technology to enlarge his child like hands. Unfortunately, his hands and arms were the only things not enlarged by the transformation process. If anything the super-sizing of the rest of his body made his small hands seem even smaller. With no other recourse he turned once more to the alien tech and designed over sized mechanical gloves to hide his disfigurement. Still his anger, which had been festering since his childhood, was not abated and now he works to weaponize the alien transformation technology in order to mutate all of humanity into freakish mindless monstrosities.

8616087748_5a2863c599.jpg

Crime Time Dr Hands 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Warriors X

After his humiliation at the hands of the Avengers Loki decided to find another group of pawns to use against his brother. After careful consideration he chose to train his own group of super powerful human mutants. The mutants he chose called themselves the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. He chose their group since they were hated by normal humans and already shared his penchant for evil. What he hadn't expected was that their leader, Magneto, was able to partially deflect his summoning spell so that he only transported one Brotherhood member. The other mutants caught in the summoning were the X-Men. Another infuriating side effect of Magneto's interference was that all the mutants were scattered across the realms of Asgard.

Code Name: Slim

When Scott recovered from the transportation effect he found himself in the company of Asgard's greatest heroes, The Warriors Three. Sensing the makings of a great quest the warriors agreed to help him search for his missing teammates. They started training Slim to be an Agardian warrior so that he would be able to survive the rigors of the separate realms. Even going so far as to having a healer fix his eyes so that for the first time in his life he could control his optic blasts.

8620471811_70875a5084.jpg

01 Marvel Warriors X Slim by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Code Name: Lord Frost

When Ice Man regained his senses he found himself in the frozen wastes of Jotunheim. Seconds later he was crushed by a Frost Giant. However he didn't die instead he had instinctively converted himself into ice and when he reformed the magic laced ice was incorporated into his new form. As the Frost Giant tried to destroy him a second time he grew to titanic proportions and defeated the giant. So started a long battle in which every time he was defeated Ice Man reformed stronger than before. Eventually the battle ended when Lord Frost became the new lord of Jotunheim.

8620471819_dd3d9fa173.jpg

01 Marvel Warriors X Lord Frost by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Code Name: Raven

Angel didn't so much awaken as he was summoned to Odin's throne room. He had arrived in the aviary and due to his unique nature had taken on the characteristics of Odin's ravens Hunin and Munin. Gifted with God Sight, Raven quickly finds Slim and they proceed to gather the other X-Warriors for their return to Earth.

8620471833_8a1c24406e.jpg

01 Marvel Warriors X Raven by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Thank's boyd, that's exactly the concept I was going for with this group.

Code Name: Pyre

Pyro, the only member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants to be captured in Loki's spell arrived in Muspelheim. Unlike the other mutants Pyro didn't survive so much as he died and was resurrected as living demon fire. Even this transformation wasn't very powerful, as compared to the other demons of the realm, and he was only too happy to join Slim and his X-Warriors when they came to rescue him. Even if they make it back to Earth he has sworn to remain with them blaming Magneto for not protecting him as he did the other members of the Brotherhood.

8620471843_bf2334b13f.jpg

01 Marvel Warriors X Pyro by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Code Name: Troll

Beast found himself in the mines of Nornheim surrounded by a group of dwarves trying to decide whether he was human, dwarf, rock troll, or something else. Confused at first he quickly discovers that his body is mutating into living stone. He immediately recognizes that it is similar to the transformation that occurred to the Thing from the Fantastic Four. Using all of his skills and those of his new dwarven allies he is able to build magical armor that is able to halt the transformation, but he is unable to reverse the effects. He hopes that once the X-Warriors return to Earth that he'll be able to work with Reed Richards in order to reverse the transformation

8634244390_553df3f116.jpg

Warrior X Troll 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Code Name: Valkyrie

When Marvel Girl arrived in Asgard she found herself among the Valkyrior. Her new friends insist that she is to remain in the rooms that they provided until they can make contact with and return her to her team. However that night Jean "hears" A psyonic call and is drawn outside. What she discovers is a winged horse waiting for her. The horse tells Jean that his name is Phoenix and that he has chosen Jean as his rider among the Valkyrior. When the other Valkyrior arrived they attacked both of them. Phoenix tells Jean to mount him and as she does he seemingly bursts into flame before taking to the sky in retreat. As they escape Phoenix relates his story of how Loki, in one of his many plots, had transformed him using demon fire. While the plot had failed, as with all of Loki's mischief, Phoenix had been left bereft of the possibility of ever finding a rider. However when Jean arrived he knew that he had found the one individual that he was meant to be with and that because Jean had accepted him she was given all the powers even beyond those of other Valkyrie warriors.

8634244362_3b042eab63.jpg

Warrior X Valkyrie 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Codename: Forge

File Names: Iron Forge

Classification: Thundarian Cave Lion Clan

Weapons: Heavy Blaster and Forgemaster Hammer

Forge isn't just an outcast but is also a known criminal that, until Thundera's destruction was wanted for treason. Like Traveler, he is a specter of Thundera's past. Shortly after the forging of the Sword of Thundera and the Claw Shield Forge's Clan learned the secrets of forging weapons using a piece of a world's soul. They felt that such a power should have been developed by one of the Lion Clans instead of the Tigers. Unfortunately the first world soul that they used in their forging experiment was Plun-Darr. While a truly powerful sword was created the Rat King then used his new sword to kill every Cave Lion so that no other sword could ever be made. Fortunately, for Forge, the rats were are a very distrustful group and one of them made sure that he was spared just in case the Sword of Plun-Darr was ever stolen or destroyed. Forge was then placed in suspended animation.

Forge's sleep ended when Ratar-O woke him and then forced him to forge the Rat's Eye daggers. While Ratar-O was gloating over his all-powerful weapons Forge was able to escape to the planet of Grimoire where he perfected his skills to the point where he was able to create a new claw shield as well as the Sword of Grimoire. He was forced to flee when a Thundarian, twisted by the planets dark energy, came searching for the sword. He then traveled to the Human world of Haven where he was commissioned to create a sword and shield for the planet's High Priest. He was in the process of delivering the sword when he became the witness to the stoning of a woman for the crime of raising a Thundarian. He helped the woman's children escape giving them the swords and shields he had created before taking refuge on the planet Water-O. After all who would expect to find a cat on a water world?

Again he created a new blade and presented it to the royal family in gratitude for their allowing him to live on their world. Shortly after that pirates took the princess and the sword. Of course the blame was placed on Forge and his creation of another cursed blade. He was then turned over to the Evil Chasers and sentenced to hard labor. While the Evil Chasers may be very good at their jobs it seems that they made a serious error in giving Forge tools. After a couple of years he had escaped. He often jokes about the fact that he could have walked out after a couple of days but all things considered the penal planet was like a vacation and he just didn't feel like leaving right away. Eventually he joined up with the Outcasts believing that as long as he didn't spend enough time on any one planet he wouldn't be tempted to forge another blade. Plus he wanted to see if the blades he'd already forged really were cursed.

8638936883_8340405f9a.jpg

Outcast Forge by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Codename: Maverick

File Names: Maverick: The Evil Chaser

Classification: Near Human

Weapons: Justice Bringer Shock Blaster, Reaper and Executioner Axes

Maverick is perhaps one of the most wanted criminals in the known universe. However he didn't start out as a criminal, in fact he was once one a member of the top echelon of the galactic police force known as the Evil Chasers. Decorated multiple times for valor and a spotless arrest record. When he was placed on a case the evildoer always stood trial. So how did Maverick fall? He was placed in charge of the sector that included the planet Haven. It only took one visit to the planet for him to realize that their draconian penal system broke every law in the Evil Chaser's rather lengthy book of law. That is all but the first law of non-interference in a planet's sovereignty. His job was to track down and arrest intergalactic criminals not judge the legality of another planets laws. Still Maverick couldn't just stand back and let innocent people be murdered. He immediately started helping Haven fugitives escape to safe planets. Eventually so many criminals were escaping that Haven called in the Evil Chasers to track them down and return them for trial. The job was given to Maverick and he immediately refused. He was brought before the council for refusing the order and after pleading his case he was sentenced to spend his life, what there would be of it, in the same penal colony as many of the criminals he had arrested. His only consolation was that the Evil Chasers cut off all communication with Haven. The Chief Justice stated, "Any criminal stupid enough to try and hide from the Evil Chasers on that planet will suffer a far worse fate than what he would have under our laws." Maverick was on the penal planet for less than a day before he had escaped with Forge's help. Since joining the Outcasts, Maverick has proved invaluable in keeping the group from breaking any laws that would alert the Evil Chasers.

8641450479_97d9be45c2.jpg

Outcast Maverick by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

I know I've told a couple of people that I'd hold off on posting my Femme Fatales Medusa custom until they finished theirs but there is only so long I can wait. Seeing as I do my Femme customs in groups of four, keeping with the box set groupings, I'll post the other three first.

File Name: Sacajawea

Original Story: American History

While it is widely believed that Sacajawea died in 1812 the truth is that she had left her old life after her children had been given into William Clark's care. He had been making her way back to her own people when she passed through a warp into the Femme Fatale's universe. She is a skilled linguist, survivalist, tracker, and navigator and often provides a stabilizing influence among the disparate factions among the Fatales.

8641450519_b7060cabc3.jpg

FF Sacacawea by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr