storm 1:08

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long's a piece of string?

Seriously, I couldn't believe the crappy attitude that Diamond had. I dunno if anyone's asked about the delay over at Art Asylums place? Might be an idea to badger Chuck about it.

I'm really p-oed about this. I know I can go to Stuckakid or any one of a number of online retailers to pick em up but Toyz and Gamez said they're getting tons of them and I have to honour my pre-order with them.

Sucks. Really really sucks!

I know what you mean about honouring your pre orders, I have ordered them from my local comic shop and as it is the first time I have ordered mini's from them, I really dont want to put them out!

Can someone ask the question to Chuck and maybe give him a swift kick to pass on to Diamond!!!

(aside from Canada, but I class that as part of the US...)

:blink: funny you would say that as I've found packages travelling across the pond arrive in a more timely manner than items shipped to and from canada. I also imagine there are a great many canucks that might take offense at that staement :blink:

Not sure if it's both waves Ady. I didn't pop in to T&G last week so it's possible they've been there since Thursday. I'm waiting for Nick to get back to me.

Just before bloody Xmas. Gah!

I was waiting on some mates

Then I got some mates

And Heaven knows I'm miserable now! :D

I just ordered them from my local toy and collectibles shop they should come in next week or before Christmas, it's just there might be delays because the guy who owns the shop is trying to help his parents get around and help his dad get though surgery. Nice guy though. :)

Hmm... I asked my LCS about them not too long ago, and they said I was still down to get them. They order them for one of their other stores, and hold the packs for me. But if they should be all over the US, then I guess I should have gotten them... Was it only 13 that came out, or has 12 also come out?

Well, I was quite astonished *chuckle* when I found out that my comic shop was carrying Minimates that just happend to be Marvel Series 13. Whenever I've gone there, I have failed to locate a single Minimate.Then again, the shop is on the other side of town and I don't think I could make it there alive, with all the frenzied shoppers on the loose. Oh well, I guess my searching skills have abandoned me. The Wolverine and Colossus pack really grabbed me and found themselves a spot on my Christmas list.

Glomit

Well, I was quite astonished *chuckle* when I found out that my comic shop was carrying Minimates that just happend to be Marvel Series 13. Whenever I've gone there, I have failed to locate a single Minimate.

What CS are you going to, Glomit? The Comic Shop on 4th and Golden Age Collectibles on Granville always seem to have the latest waves.

Well, I was quite astonished *chuckle* when I found out that my comic shop was carrying Minimates that just happend to be Marvel Series 13. Whenever I've gone there, I have failed to locate a single Minimate.

What CS are you going to, Glomit? The Comic Shop on 4th and Golden Age Collectibles on Granville always seem to have the latest waves.

I've been going to The Comic Shop. I guess I just don't go as frequently as I'd like to. Actually, I've only been going upstairs and had no idea that they carried Minimates. Last time I went, I found them right next to the desk on the main floor. If I had known earlier, I'd be making trips there daily :D .

Glomit

• 3 weeks later...

While picking up my comics yesterday, I was informed by the store manager that the owner didn't want to order any more Minimates because they weren't selling as well as before. (I'm wondering if he took into account that it's been ages since the last wave came out.) I wish I had been informed earlier, so I could have gotten my orders into an online shop for 12, 13, and Cylons. Now I'm probably going to have to eBay for the chases. Grrr.