UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AdyCarter

September Release

Thats what the voices in my head say.

For the "modern" wave anyways

(Voices in my head = FP UK)

:D cool i was wondering when we'd hear anything on these, its gonna be awhile though!!

This totally confuses me!

I thought the 'classic' wave was due first?

To be honest I'd rather have the 'new' series first but want both :)

Makes me wonder if they pulled the classic series so they can ensure all the DC mates get made in time?

T.

Boyohboy, I sure can't wait. I think we're going to a huge whirlwind of new miniMates come end of summer and into fall.

Admist them all, Classic BSG are the ones I'm most anticipating (well, and a few of the DC characters)

Admist them all, Classic BSG are the ones I'm most anticipating (well, and a few of the DC characters)

Me, too. I am not so much a fan of the new series as I am of the original. I don't hate it, I just don't like it as much as I did the original.

I'm gonna like 'em both I think.

Classic series has Starbuck and Apollo, whilst the new series has Six and Boomer. Mmmm. Everyone's a winner - IF they can get them out while the marketing buzz and hype is still there.

Personally, I'd much rather have the new stuff first. I'm not a huge fan of the original series. I'll buy the Minimates, because, Hey, they're Minimates, but I'm all about the new series... Best thing on TV!

Are these voices reliable? lol

Unfortunetly With AA's current release schedule or lack of telling anyone when stuff will be out... Nothing is reliable.. :(

T.

Can't wait for these. I want both equally. Maybe I'd like the modern stuff first just cause they're newer and more current. They better not skimp us on the classic series or I'm gonna be p***** off!

A September or October release would be best, since season 3 is starting in October, and that's when the hype will be built.

2"... That's pretty much the standard size for all of them nowadays... I think...

The few BSG Proto's that they did have on display at SDCC looked like moulded parts BUT they weren't painted!

T.

The few BSG Proto's that they did have on display at SDCC looked like moulded parts BUT they weren't painted!

T.

I believed protos are made out of resin?

I heard December/Jan rumors on release dates for these :(

T.

2007?!?! Aaagh. The Minimates I want the most are taking forever!!

Okay, I'm done with my tantrum. :)

I'm in no hurry. My biggest anticipation about this series is getting them all under my exacto knife and paintbrush.