UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

current thunderbolts need to be made!

eddie h

anyone else dying to get figures of the current thunderbolts? I am making customs of them now but I would love to have version of

Yelena Belova

GHOST!!!!!

Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

Paladin

Headsman

Mr X

I want Ghost especially because making a custom of his helmet is a real pain the @$$! If anyone has checked out the preview for this weeks upcoming thunderbolts comic you'd agree we need minimates of Ghost and Yelena!!

Honestly I liked the old team a lot more. This new one just makes me miss it. I thought it had a dynamic that just... worked. And the fact that I knew some of the characters before I started reading helped. But this new one, I only knew one team member. And the sad thing is that if they make a box set of this team, he'd probably be the guy who gets shafted and that's Ant Man. I was a BIG fan of his series as it was the funniest comic around in its time. But This new Thunderbolts... too dark to be the funniest comic. That prize goes to Deadpool.

I agree with trekker 42, not a fan of the new series, kinda unexciting and team members are kinda blah, but in this week issue they go up against songbird and thats awesome!

Edited by SErge

I'd rather have the old, old team- the original line up of characters. The book was strong and had decent sales number, yet somehow it managed to miss getting into ML and mates of the time. If anything, Zemo/Cit V, Fixer/Techno, Mach I-IV/Beetle and Songbird are overdue for toy treatment. Way Overdue!! (I'd say Atlas too, but I know I'd be as frustrated with his size limitation as I was with Giant-Man's)

wow, i couldn't disagree more! i've been a big thunderbolts fan forever and ever and am dying for zemo to make a return (he has been awol for a while) and i certainly would love figures of him and the other classic bolts, but I am loving the new series. All the characters are written so well and the plot is getting really suspenceful and mysterious.... Ant-Man is hilariously pervy and Ghost is really cool in the way he isn't physically strong but is still so badass and in control... No one on the team is a new character really... Ghost has been around in Iron Man and Spider Man for ages, Ant-Man had his own awesome series and Paladin has popped up everywhere from Punisher to Captain America.... I'm also a big big Black Widow 2 fan... I think she's much more exciting than the original Black Widow who is a bit blah to me. Mr X has yet to prove himself and Headsman was initially a bit boring but due to the writing he's been really growing on me. Anyway, sorry you all aren't lovin the new series like I am... I def have a lot of love for the classic thunderbolts too!

zemo to make a return (he has been awol for a while)

You wanna talk MIA?? Okay...anyone here who knows me knows who i mean already. ;)

Jean effing Grey

But that's another story.

Honestly, i can't stand the new Thunderbolts. Give me a two-pack with Zemo and Songbird and i'll be content with the line-up we have. The new ones...not so much. While i'd kill for a Yelena Belova, i'd rather her just be a single release, maybe with new Natasha-Widow. The others?? Not for me.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

zemo to make a return (he has been awol for a while)

You wanna talk MIA?? Okay...anyone here who knows me knows who i mean already. ;)

Jean effing Grey

But that's another story.

Honestly, i can't stand the new Thunderbolts. Give me a two-pack with Zemo and Songbird and i'll be content with the line-up we have. The new ones...not so much. While i'd kill for a Yelena Belova, i'd rather her just be a single release, maybe with new Natasha-Widow. The others?? Not for me.

Add my voice to the chorus that wants classic T-Bolts. A Mach I, II, III or IV mate would be possibly the greatest toy ever. Zemo wouldn't hurt either. You'd figure with the relative obscurity of a lot of the mates we've gotten so far, some of the Bolts would have been made by now.

I'd rather have the old, old team- the original line up of characters. The book was strong and had decent sales number, yet somehow it managed to miss getting into ML and mates of the time. If anything, Zemo/Cit V, Fixer/Techno, Mach I-IV/Beetle and Songbird are overdue for toy treatment. Way Overdue!! (I'd say Atlas too, but I know I'd be as frustrated with his size limitation as I was with Giant-Man's)

What you said.

LONG LONG overdue.

I love the new T-bolts book. Ellis is a master at what he does and the book is more interesting now than it's been in years. However I think the original line up would make better Minimates. Each character could be packed with their original classic villain persona. It just makes sense.

Not reading the current incarnation, I'd prefer the originals. I have a fondness for that first issue... I was actually surprised at the end. That almost NEVER happens in comics anymore.

If they didn't do 2-packs with the original and Thunderbolt version of each character, they could do 2 4-packs, one with the Thunderbolts (Citizen V, Meteorite, Songbird, and Mach I) and a Masters of Evil set (Baron Zemo, Moonstone, Beetle, and Goliath).

Techno and Atlas would be the PX 2-pack...

anyone else dying to get figures of the current thunderbolts? I am making customs of them now but I would love to have version of

Yelena Belova

GHOST!!!!!

Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

Paladin

Headsman

Mr X

I want Ghost especially because making a custom of his helmet is a real pain the @$$! If anyone has checked out the preview for this weeks upcoming thunderbolts comic you'd agree we need minimates of Ghost and Yelena!!

It should be a sin that Songbird hasn't been made yet. With her inclusion in both Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 and the Superhero Squad animated series (as Screaming Mimi), I really hope she gets a minimate soon. I'd rather it be in a 2-pack since the majority of Ellis Thunderbolts all have their own minimates now. Maybe she could be put in with Mach IV, or Blizzard? Or maybe she could be put in with her Screaming Mimi costume also. If we're going that far, why not just a Grapplers 4-pack, since Letha and Titania (now called Lascivious) are both playing a large role in the Punisher series, and Poundcakes is still floating around out there. It'd add to the female villains!

I would rather have the older team of the thunderbolts.I dont like the new thunderbolts but i think we might get them in minimate form . I hope we get a songbird minimate soon, but maybe diamond select toys does not know how they show make the wing for songbird.

Edited by Scorpion

It be awesome if we got a wave like this beetle/mach IV Atlas/goliath Citizen V/ (Helmut) Baron Zemo and (Helmut) Baron Zemo/ phoenix http://www.geocities.com/marvel_terror/hel...emo/phoenix.jpg

Songbird/ screaming Mimi techno/fixer classic moonstone/meteorite classic moonstone/the first moonstone http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Cap_170.gif

Edited by Scorpion

I would still like them to finish up the Ellis thunderbolts with a songbird/swordsman 2pack.

This. I'd rather see the rest of the team completed. I could honestly care less about the newer team, anyways.... Except for maybe Black Widow 2, who would I could see releasing with a battle damage Deadpool if anything. But the newer team hasn't been dynamic enough to really warrant anything just yet.

I want a zemo sooo bad =[

ghost is a badass, he killed spymaster for god's sake!

but his new costume is weak sauce, they should make him in his old costume first :D

I agree that Ghost is the goods, but i like the new costume so much better than the old "Taskmaster-Lite" version.

I'm on the other side of that coin. I dig the classic Ghost costume. I'm lookin' forward, actually, to getting a spare Moon Knight so I an put some white Guy Gardner cuffs on the arms and a blank white chest on it and having one.

I like the new costume... yeah. But the classic one just does it for me.

I'm on the other side of that coin. I dig the classic Ghost costume. I'm lookin' forward, actually, to getting a spare Moon Knight so I an put some white Guy Gardner cuffs on the arms and a blank white chest on it and having one.

I like the new costume... yeah. But the classic one just does it for me.

that is a great idea!!

i'm doing that :D

I'm all for a Songbird/Swordsman 2-pack to finish out Ellis' Thunderbolts before we get into the other variations of the team. After that, I want Zemo, Mach IV, Atlas, and Fixer. If we get others beyond that (Jolt, Blizzard, Speed Demon, etc.), that would just be icing on the cake.

I want the Irredeemable Ant-Man in general, not just due to his Thunderbolt status. His miniseries and his appearances in Avengers: Initiative were great!