UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies/Avengers Comics

Shup Dude

Marvel Zombies, if you want to collect TPBs can be collected thus:

Marvel Zombies TPB collecting Marvel Zombies 1-5

Marvel Zombies 2 TPB collecting Marvel Zombies 2 1-5

Marvel Zombies Dead Days collects pretty much everything else.

If you want to become current, Marvel Zombies 3 1-4 just finished. But good luck finding all of those. It was pretty popular.

As for avengers, there are too damn many to post a list here. A good place to start, if you want some of the old stories, is in the Essential Avengers collections. They are in Black and White but the stories are intact and they're rather cheap (compared to other TPBs or collections.)

And for any comic noobs out there, what I said about Essentials goes for an series, from Captain America to Moon Knight. An Essentials collection exists for just about every single major Marvel character and it's a GREAT way to catch up for really cheap.

And for any comic noobs out there, what I said about Essentials goes for an series, from Captain America to Moon Knight. An Essentials collection exists for just about every single major Marvel character and it's a GREAT way to catch up for really cheap.

Terrific tip Trekker! This will definitely make my hunting for new reads that much easier... should've figured the "Essential" in any title would be a no-brainer ;)