UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mimimates that look like T.V. characters

Colors! (Random)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which colors do you like on a Minimate most?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • White
    • Black
    • Other...?

Okay, so I was looking at some of my newest Minimates, and thought they resembled some characters I've seen before in T.V. shows and whatnot.

I know Red Tornado came first, and he IS after all an airbender, right? Or a mutant that controls wind? Either way, he uses wind to his will. Just like Avatar: The Last Airbender's Aang.

They both have lines around their bodies, but are different colors. Aang has tan skin with light blue lines, and Red Tornado is (you guessed it) red with yellow lines on his body. Also, both have an arrow on their heads... and are bald.

So, did Avatar: The Last Airbender copy this from DC's Red Tornado, or do airbenders (win controllers, whatever) always have these designs? Please respond, and maybe compare some of the DC/Marvel characters we see in comics to video game characters and/or T.V. characters we have today (besides the original... that'd be plain dumb. EX: Well, my Cyborg Superman looks just like the Superman from the shows... -.-).

Red Tornado-

redtornado3.gif

Aang-

aang.jpg

Edited by Shup Dude

you know captain picard looks a lot like the movie version of Professor X.

and that guy from platoon look just like the guy from 2.5 men

hey the other guy in the platoon back look just like the green goblin from the first spiderman movie!

;)

I was thinking that Captain Kirk from ST Wave 4 bore an eerie resemblance to that Priceline.com guy.

you know captain picard looks a lot like the movie version of Professor X.

and that guy from platoon look just like the guy from 2.5 men

hey the other guy in the platoon back look just like the green goblin from the first spiderman movie!

;)

The other other guy in the Platoon box set looks like Capt. Jack Sparrow and the black guy in the Iron Man wave looks like the guy from Hustle and Flow and that guy from the FAFDM set looks like Dirty Harry...

:D

But seriously, I think Clarice from the SOTL set is a dead ringer for Scully.

But seriously, I think Clarice from the SOTL set is a dead ringer for Scully.

IIRC another thread explained that SOTL Clarice actually DID inspire the characterization of Scully for X-Files.

..."Mimimates"? :huh:

blankmini.jpg

Next time spell it right people!!!

Edited by NorthRaider