UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Favorite Movie of All Time

rickyroma

I don't think I could ever choose a favorite... but if you held a gun to my head I would probably say the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

If you held a gun to my head I'd say please dont shoot me :)

If you asked for all time best movie... Jaws...

If you havent seen it recently go watch it again...best character interactions ever!

...oh and the part with the head and the boat still makes me jump and I've seen it dozens of times....

"here's to swimmin with bow-legged women!!"

T.

I'd have to say either Van Helsing(I know alot of people don't like it) or Jaws! I love both of 'em!

That's a really tough question. Usually every time I see a movie, I think it's the best thing ever...

In a pinch, I'd have to say that my all time favorite is The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The Eight Dimension. There's so much greatness about this movie, that still, 20 some years later, I love it!

Man, it really is hard to pick just one. There are so many films out there that have moved and inspired me. If I had to pick just one though it would be Requiem for a Dream. That movie was just so emotionally powerful. Probably the most depressing movie I have ever seen, but it was just so well done.

This is a really tuff one I could sit here all night and still feel like I left some great movies out of the list, but I finally came down to two Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa and Vertigo by Alfred Hitchcock, just about anything by them is worth checking out. But there will always be a place in my heart for the original Star Wars triliogy nothing makes me happier than introducing someone to them for the first time.

Until the LOTR trilogy came out, it would be hard to say. I am a horror fan, so probably The Excorcist. However, I can watch the LOTR set on DVD just about anytime and it never gets old.

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the times I've been asked what my favorite movie is, I have never given an answer that I'm satisfied with (I think mainly cuz my taste in movies is constantly changing, just like my taste in music). But since I fear I will be eternally unable to give one whole-hearted answer that I can call my own, I will say that it's got to be a tie between Emperor's New Groove (Cuzco matches my sarcastic sense of humor perfectly) and Serenity (though I can never consider Serenity by itself, I have to include the entire Firefly series with it). In all seriousness, I could watch that series and movie over and over again forever.

debbie does dallas! :D

I could go for that. :)

Too hard too choose out of so many greats. I'm into sci-fi and sports movies mainly but a good drama is sometimes hard to past up. For now it will have to be Classic Jaws, LOTR, Hoosiers/Remember the Titans. I'm sure I can find some more, but this will have to do.

I can't say that any one movie is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I like too many different movies, and depending on my mood, I will like one more than another on any given day. Having said that, two movies I enjoy regardless of my mood are:

Midnight Run

Napoleon Dynamite

Good stuff there, I tell ya.

Wow, there is no way that I can pick just one, but I can give you my top 5. In no certain order:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean

2. Lord of the Rings (Trilogy)

3. Cars

4. The Incredibles

5. Gettysburg/Gods and Generals

Of course, there are tons more out of my 300+ DVD collection that I love, but these are my top five. neo

One!?! How could I name one? So I'll do like most everybody else and name a short list.

Fight Club because it reflects so many of my opinions on sociaty and how people (especially young men) are brought up today.

Boondock Saints because it has to be one of the coolest movies ever.

Hero is the most beautiful film I've ever seen.

Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness: Sam Raimi is a genious and anything he does with Bruce Campbell is a classic.

Superman: The Movie because it's like I'm a child again.