UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C3 Batcave enhanced with Lego Batcave

tigermask44

• 2 weeks later...
dam for $15 I would buy it too..I am restricted due to space as far as playsets go but for that price it could hang out in the box for awhile even! great find!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Well damn, I spent all that time getting into these and they cancel the goddamn line. What a fing waste. I really love these little guys too.

Two questions.....

1) Can the Lego Batcave still be found retail for around this price? I know we have some Marshalls stores around here, but I don't think I've ever been in one. Guess I'll have to check it out.

2) How do the other LEGO Batman sets compare to the C3 Minimates figs as far as scale goes? Will a Minimates Batman figure fit into the various Lego vehicles or are they too big for the vehicles?

--Rick

dam for $15 I would buy it too..I am restricted due to space as far as playsets go but for that price it could hang out in the box for awhile even! great find!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Well damn, I spent all that time getting into these and they cancel the goddamn line. What a fing waste. I really love these little guys too.

Yes and Yes.

Two questions.....

1) Can the Lego Batcave still be found retail for around this price? I know we have some Marshalls stores around here, but I don't think I've ever been in one. Guess I'll have to check it out.

2) How do the other LEGO Batman sets compare to the C3 Minimates figs as far as scale goes? Will a Minimates Batman figure fit into the various Lego vehicles or are they too big for the vehicles?

--Rick

Jeff of the Miniacs

The Marshalls in Modesto, CA has one UCS Batmobile for $29.00 and one Arkham Asylum for $39.00. The Batmobile appears unopened, but the Asylum has been torn open, bags have been opened, and there are clearly pieces missing. They also have two Avatar - Fire clan boats, but I forget how much they were.

Jawfin

Yes and Yes.

Two questions.....

--Rick

Jeff of the Miniacs