UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Official SDCC Zombie 2-pack Want List

Shanester

Please put me down for one set. Too much dough in my PayPal balance anyway. More zombies... can't beat it!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I missed this thread. I even emailed TBT about getting me a set when the news was released. Guess I need to pay closer attention. I'll take one of each set (if both are only available at the con). I can't recall offhand if the new set is available elsewhere. Also a big thank you to these guys for going out of their way to help us out!

Please add me to the list too. Willing to paypal in advance of the con.

Thanks

:)

Shane and TBT–

I'll be at SDCC and would be happy to help shoulder the load. Let me know when you have a final request list together and whether you need a hand with these.

Thanks for the offer Lobsterguy, it's probably going to be easier to have just the two of us organize it as splitting lists to many ways gets complicated.

If you around though make sure you swing by the offical meetup, be good to put a face to the name :)

T.

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE! We were able to secure a large number of these and will be posting the payment/shipping details soon. Stay tuned!

Are you gonna contact the people who put there names on the list or will it be first come first serve?

If it's first come first serve, can you also let us know the shipping costs to the UK when you do... don't wanna miss out on these!

OK folks, here is the scoop. If you asked for the crew to get you a Zombies pack from SDCC, we are just about ready to ship.

The final cost is $7 shipped per pack (no matter if you wanted one or two) for US residents, $11 per pack shipped for anyone outside the US. We have tried to keep the costs down to help make them reasonable for all. These sold for $7 each at the show if you bought directly from DST.

If you do Paypal, send it to minimatemultiverse@gmail.com, or feel free to mail payment to me. PM me for address, so I know its coming.

If you have any questions, drop me a line.

Big thanks to TBT & Cloneme for the help on this.

I still need to hear from a few people. If you are mailing payments, thats fine, but let me know. We've only got payments for 1/3 of what we were asked for.

If anyone needs time, I am fine with that, but just drop me a note and let me know.

If you end up with extras, let me know. I may take another one or two off your hands.

I don't think we'll have enough to fix everyone up with extras, but if you want two sets and originally only asked for one, let me know. I will have a few left over.

So everyone that asked for one in this thread gets one, or did you email the people who are getting them? I haven't heard anything and was one of the last people in the thread to ask for a set.

You're good C. I think you were the first person to ask me, You should be hearing from Shane if you don't then drop me a line and I'll sort you out.

T.

I'm not contacting anyone. If you asked for a set, the Paypal address and costs are listed earlier in this thread. If you want to send another form of payment (money order), PM me for my address.

I'm not contacting anyone. If you asked for a set, the Paypal address and costs are listed earlier in this thread. If you want to send another form of payment (money order), PM me for my address.

I stand corrected ;):blink:

T.