UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 10's figure is posted....

I'm running out of steam here. I've got two more figures, but I don't know if I can keep it up after that... I think we're nearing the end here.

Your customs are always so inspiring, antacost. I've spent a lot of time studying your work! So good! I really enjoy your customs and dream of one day having a stable of customs like yours.

But there is something about Blue Devil which is absolutely amazing. Man, I want DCD to release one! I've never heard of him, but your custom of him is superb! Nice work!

Wow. Glad you guys like the old Devil there. I loved the book when I was younger.

Brief Bio:

Dan Cassidy was a stuntman for movies. He built a devil costume for a movie he was working on. It augmented his strength, and had some other special effects stuff built into it. Turns out the island they were filming the movie on, housed a portal to a demon dimension and a demon named Nebrios ended up getting let loose. Nebrios used his powers on Dan and ended up fusing the suit to him... Blue Devil was a member of the Justice League for a bit, and was killed off awhile back. He's since been brought back to life, this time as a real demon, and is currently a member of the Shadow Pack.

Day 11's figure is posted. It was a quickie, but I like it...

How many people can say they had a quickie with Lady Death, other than our good pal antacost?

I'm in awe on how you can shell out a week, going on two weeks worth of customs and still maintain a level of perfection that far surpasses a week's worth of effort I make on a single figure. You're one of the greats that us little guys look up to here in the custom corner.

Excellent work on everything you've shown us!

MEIN GOTT WELCHE QUALITÄTSARBEIT!!! MON DIEU QUEL TRAVAIL DE QUALITÉ!!! MEU DEUS QUE TRABALHO DA QUALIDADE!!! When english is just won't do..........it's Antacost-time!!!