UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your Psylocke, Apocalypse Mephisto!!! Very neat!! B)

How did you build the "Psionic Knife"??

Thanks. The knife is just cut from sheet plastic that I put a slight curve to. It attaches to the ring around the wrist.

didnt spot huntress

did you sell her?

Yep. She was a commission. She was never mine to start with...

I like your Psylocke, Apocalypse Mephisto!!! Very neat!! B)

How did you build the "Psionic Knife"??

Thanks. The knife is just cut from sheet plastic that I put a slight curve to. It attaches to the ring around the wrist.

Interesting... Thanks for the info! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Behind the times as always, but great work! The Goblin king is awesome. Bowie himself could be a whole line! I have to say, I was expecting a pic of the Green Arrow with Hal Jordan (or Black Canary). But, then I guess the thread could be full of teamup pictures then, wasting space for the new goodness to come.

• 4 weeks later...

Today, I've got 1 brand-spanking new figure done for you all...

I've also got a quick up-date to an old figure...

They are both in the Marvel section and in this lovely shade of purple.

Honestly, I do quicker work than this. It's been over a month since my last update, and I've got more than this done... I really do... I'm just waiting to finish up another figure, then I'll upload a whole group. Also, I've been building parts like a man possessed! I've got three figures built, ready for paint, but the store's out of primer...

• 4 weeks later...

I was on vacation for a whole week awhile back. In the span of that week, I was able to finish up seven new figures. Today, I'm posting one of the first I got done. (I've still got to shoot the rest of them). Yeah, DC's making him eventually, but I'm very happy with the way that mine turned out. He's in this lovely color.

Feedback, as always, is appreciated... I'll be shooting more tonight, so you can expect some more by weeks end.

Thanks guys...

Let's kick this bitch up, and do another Custom Figure A Day Event... I realized I've got enough new stuff to keep you all coming back for a week.

Day 2 is posted a bit early, but posted none the less...

Feedback is always appreciated. See you all tomorrow.