The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a number of others excited about that guy, but he doesn't do much for me. I don't really remember that guy from the old cartoon. Looks like an OK figure, but sort of a glorified Classics figure, like the TFClub Hercules was. The official MP stuff has really started spoiling me, so I'm not content with the 3rd party stuff anymore.

I got it off EBay, and even though I paid less than the re-issue will cost I was initially a bit bummed. But after comparing pics of the stock one I really like mine more. The gray doesn't look as cheap since it's painted, and the lines are detailed with a wash. I also like the Decepticon symbols facing upward in robot mode. But I've still pre-ordered the stock one, and think I'll get it in hand and then make a decision about which one to keep. He's my favorite Transformer, and I'm an idiot for passing by MP-11 first time around since this is the ultimate Starscream figure.

Edited by karamazov80

Here's what they have listed.

Now the fun stuff: Megatron should stand at around 12" tall - equal in size to his nemesis, Masterpiece Optimus Prime. In order to get such a hefty robot, this is going to be one huge gun! Megatron will be a Walther P-38, as he should be, and will be the defining action figure version of Megatron that we've always wanted.

I haven't opened my TRU Prime yet, so I wasn't sure of his height.

Here is the link http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11213&mode=retail

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 4 weeks later...