UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NFL 2015

Zak Katz

So yeah I know Tom tore it up Thursday so there has been a game...but KICKOFF!!!!!!! It's almost here! I'm hoping for a good season in general. There are a lot of teams I can't wait to watch. I just hope my RAMS stay on that list.

At least the Rams got rid of Bradford, I swear he doesn't get enough credit as being one of the biggest busts of all time. Also can't wait for the Rams to be in LA again, seems like an obvious choice. It's weird people think it won't happen, like the owners won't vote for another owner to build a stadium out of his own pocket, move to a bigger marker where the other owners will get a better cut. Come on.

Espcially when the ghetto Chargers and Raiders are begging to have a stadium built for them, scumbags lmao. I live/lived in San Diego for like 15 years, worst sports city in the country.

Also, go Lions.

Disappointing opening game for the Saints, but hopefully it's just a function of inexperience with so many young players, and they can turn it around soon. I'm not overly optimistic, though. Colston was really disappointing with so many drops and bobbles (one leading to an INT). He may be nearing the end.

At least the Rams got rid of Bradford, I swear he doesn't get enough credit as being one of the biggest busts of all time. Also can't wait for the Rams to be in LA again, seems like an obvious choice. It's weird people think it won't happen, like the owners won't vote for another owner to build a stadium out of his own pocket, move to a bigger marker where the other owners will get a better cut. Come on.

Espcially when the ghetto Chargers and Raiders are begging to have a stadium built for them, scumbags lmao. I live/lived in San Diego for like 15 years, worst sports city in the country.

Also, go Lions.

As an Eagles fan, I'm sure hoping that Bradford finally lives up to his potential. He looked amazing in the one full quarter he played in the preseason, but it was one full quarter in the preseason. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good about the Eagles this year. In fact, I'm going to make my official Super Bowl pick: Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs. The Battle of Andy Reid.

They were also on the road against a good team.

Maybe, but the Saints mistakes were more self-inflicted than a function of anything the Cards were doing. Dropped balls, defenders missing assignments or getting screened out of plays, overly conservative play calling in crunch time, etc. Edited by karamazov80

I'm afraid that the best thing about the Saints this year is probably that the rest of the division doesn't look much better, just like last year. Funny how you've got three good to great QBs in the division (plus the #1 pick this year) surrounded by teams with big holes, where around the league you've got a bunch of teams that look to be strong overall but lacking a decent quarterback. Can you imagine what Matt Ryan would do in Houston? Or Cam Newton in Cleveland? Or Drew Brees in Washington? Okay, that last one would still suck. I just threw it in for fun.

Cam in Clevland would be bad too, but I'd love to see what Houston could do with Ryan at QB. I agree about the Saints being the best of the worst, I'd pick them to win the division.

I am not getting my hopes up for the Saints this year. I haven't seen them play like a pro team yet this year.

I'm going to give them a few more weeks before I form a real opinion. With a team full of mostly young guys, it's possible they will gel a bit better as they get some more experience.

I'm afraid that the best thing about the Saints this year is probably that the rest of the division doesn't look much better, just like last year. Funny how you've got three good to great QBs in the division (plus the #1 pick this year) surrounded by teams with big holes, where around the league you've got a bunch of teams that look to be strong overall but lacking a decent quarterback.

Yeah, that seems like a standard tradeoff, though the Saints have had a solid offense across the board for the last few years. They did make some pretty drastic off-season changes with the intention of beefing up their defense (including getting rid of Jimmy Graham), though the jury is out of course.

• 2 weeks later...