UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where do YOU buy minimates?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to buy most of my minimates from ebay. Most of the mates I brought are cheaper than what I can get from my closest comic shop. Plus there are a lot more choices, especially for the older mates that I can't find anywhere else anymore. But I do try to buy from my comic shop as much as possible to show them my support.

I buy em from my local comic shop about 20 yards from my house. I am the only one that collects them so it is kinds nice that I always get the chase figures. I am just so broke right now that I haven't been able to scrape up the cash to go get the chase sentry or Ronin pack. Looks like I'll resort to selling a bunch of extra minimates on ebay tonite.

I've managed to get the new rereleases from a not so local Target, and the new four packs from Toys R Us. Everything else has been from eBay, with the occassional hookup from a board member. The LCS doesn't carry Marvel minimates, though the DC stuff will likely be on shelves, as the owner is a huge DC fan.