UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Display Stands (UK Only)

Just to let UK collectors know... Sainsburys are selling off their Football Heroes commemorative display stands for 50p a pop (they were £1.99 originally) I've just helped meself to 10 of them. They're three tiered and ideal for displaying Minimates/Star Wars/ Justice League figures. I'll add a photo tonight when I get home.

Any non U.K. members that might want them, drop me a line. They're fairly light so shipping shouldn't be too much.

***also have clips on the back so you can drop your own background in.

Thassem mate. They're approximately 1' wide. Each step is around 3/4" high and 1 1/2 inches deep.

I reckon they'll be perfect for minis. The bit that says football heroes is optional but you can pop your own backdrop in.

Those look very similar to what I use. Mine are actually made for cooking spice bottles, I believe, but the work great for a minimates display.

Well I ahve 10 of them waiting for me at home. Yay

Apparently they might start giving them away as they have millions

I'm wondering how well these will work for the 3" figs that dont fit into my display cases that well?

T.

Are there different colors, Rad? I'd be interested if they came in something other than that garish orange and green combo.

Shane: can you post pics as well? I'm debating whether to go the acrylic wall case route or the standing 4-tier display case route and seeing what people use as stands might help.

The red strip is just a sticker Fujis. I'd imagine a bit of brute force and ignorance would sort it. :D

I'm also terribly colour blind but I could have sworn the stands themselves were black! ;)

What a 'mare!!! I had to do the weekly shop last night so I went back to sainsburys as I needed to get more of these stands to send to Fujis.

The shelves were bare!!! I asked a shop assistant who told me they'd started giving them away at the checkouts. I could only get another four and don't hold out much hope of getting more. Gutted!!! :(