UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Tournament Of Fighters - Qualifying Round

1) I could split this up. You guys think that's helpfull? I mean it would just be that round. Next is 8 matches, then 4, 2 and the finals.

2) Sorry, I'm not sadistic, so I didn'T plan on letting the girlfriends face each other. If that was what the both of you had in mind, pardon. But I don't want to mix everything up again. :ermm:

I think it works the way it is. Like you said, even if its cumbersome, its only for one round.

As for having the ladies fight, not everyone can fight their rival in the first round. We'll just have to make sure they meet up in the finals. :biggrin:

So, in the end, no worries. You're doing a great job. Appreciate you putting in all this work to put it together.

1) I could split this up. You guys think that's helpfull? I mean it would just be that round. Next is 8 matches, then 4, 2 and the finals.

2) Sorry, I'm not sadistic, so I didn'T plan on letting the girlfriends face each other. If that was what the both of you had in mind, pardon. But I don't want to mix everything up again. :ermm:

I think it works the way it is. Like you said, even if its cumbersome, its only for one round.

As for having the ladies fight, not everyone can fight their rival in the first round. We'll just have to make sure they meet up in the finals. :biggrin:

So, in the end, no worries. You're doing a great job. Appreciate you putting in all this work to put it together.

Good points. Great job Bob!

Thanks for the comments and feedback!

I tried my best but have no idea why it doesn't work. Strange thing is, I was ablte to vote after I clicked on "Delete my vote" button, but what ever I did, it didn't count my votes. Hope I fixed all errors, too. Please let me know if anything doesn't work as it should.

So we proceed just like Luke said and I will come up with a new thread for each round. Hope that's fine with you guys.

Start casting your votes in the round of 32!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Bob Harris