UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brightest day/War of the GreenLanterns

undeadpool

ok so i dropped the ball when brightest day hit issue 3, i forgot to pick up a few issues and before i knew it, i was totally out of the loop, now im waiting for the trade paper backs to come out but in the mean time ive decided to start war of the green lanterns (to avoid what happened with BD) so if anyone has read every issue of Brightest day and would be willing to send me a synopsis of what happened, id greatly appreciate it :)

there's usually pretty thorough overviews of stories on wiki, have you tried there? Wish I could help, and more to the point... wish the story had been worth carrying on with. I'm a huge GL fan, have been since before I could talk, and everything Johns has been doing was wonderful... even Blackest Night wasn't too bad.

Everything since has been such a dirge, its like its been written by a child, who's parents keep telling everyone how clever and wonderful he is, to the point the child himself feels he can write any old bollocks and people will love it.