UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Clone Wars question

minijeff

so Kye's education into Star Wars is moving along nicely...he is well versed in the original trilogy and he bought me the prequel movies for christmas...so far we have watched the first two. Now this is an area where my own knowledge is lacking - is there a place to find the order to watch the animated clone wars stuff?

Jeff of the Miniacs

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_wars

"the 2008 The Clone Wars multimedia project retconned the entire timeline to make room for the new continuity, which would not have fit anywhere on the timeline otherwise. Changes include Anakin Skywalker having been knighted shortly after the Battle of Geonosis and the addition of his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano. A definitive timeline has yet to be released. "

So essentially my advise to you is the same as it would have been in 2003. Start here. Stop here.

So essentially my advise to you is the same as it would have been in 2003. Start here. Stop here.

Hell yes! I second this.

Jeff, are you asking after which movie do you start watching the Clone Wars Animated Series? While I'd love to say after Attack of the Clones, I can't. My advice would be to watch the movies in order and then catch the animated movie and then series. I'm actually considering giving the animated series another try once my Netflix que goes down.