UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New BSG images

Excellent. Nice find Reideen!

Yep - not even up at the AA site yet. :lol:

edit: Wait. Who's Dualla again?

Don't know. Haven't actually watched the new show since the miniseries. :( Since I'm really the only one in the family into scifi, I usually get over ruled when it comes to tv choices. I do get to watch the new Dr Who though from time to time, so I guess that's ok. ;)

A quick check of IMDB reveals she's a petty officer on the bridge. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565973/

oh nice find... Thanks R1313

Odd choice of characters if those are the first wave we see though?

Why Cain and no Adama, Baltar, Roslyn or boomer?

Let's hope its one of two waves released together ala marvel.

Dualla is pretty much always refered to as 'D' on the show, she's the atractive (hot!) officer who's always flirting with Billy and is always in the CIC on Galactica. ( that comment is not current but cant be assed with spoilers)

T.

Ah , yes I love D :wub:

Thanks for the pics Reideen1313.

The chase looks a little puffy at the bottom which not sure why they did. Yes I love the red dress six better body wise, but the white dress six has a much nicer facial expression. I still prefer the concept art facial expression best. :wub:

Those look great! But now I'm completely confused. What series is this? Are these additions to the first asst., part of series 2, or is this "new line-up" now the first series?

If it's the first wave, it's bizarre. As a second wave, less bizarre.

But hell, it's got 6 in it!

This really needs some clarification; all these line-ups are as confusing as season 1. Even as a second, where the Hell is Col. Tigh , "Chief"Tyrol or Roslin and Zareck(we saw control art)? Not that I don't want any of these, but I would have thought that they'd(Kain, Dee,etc.) appear further down the road. I think that they could just about have Six(AND a variant)in every wave with as many times as she's changed outfits(and been resurected)!LOL

Excellent find, Reideen1313! :)

I love the look of these!

By the way, does anyone else want a variant of Adama that I made in my new avatar? At first i didn't like his mustache in the finale, but I've really gotten use to it and think that the mini would almost look odd without one.

I do I do! Then I can start customizing my Miami Vice tv show minimates! Lt. Martin Castillo here we come! :D

miami-vice-ejo.jpg

I wonder who I can use for Crockett & Tubbs....

Here's more pic.s from Diamond Previews Toychest preorder list:

http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/11_...ca_minimate.htm

I'm not sure what the Hell they are thinking with this "first assortment", other than maybe only including one or two main characters to sell the "co-stars" and spread the line out further. This is for the Nov. issue, therefore I would presume these for a "tentative" Feb. or Mar. release...maybe LOL.