UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

figure factory

pyrot53

I'm still waiting on the Invisible Woman to be released. I have Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Thing, and Dr. Doom.

Sorry to say ... you'll be waiting a loooooooong time. Toybiz cancelled series 3 and I don't think Hasbro is going to pick it up. IIRC, Sue was supposed to be in wave 3 ... as was DEADPOOL!

I'm a huge Figure Factory freak BTW ... gottum all and all of the cards. Then they cancel the line ...

yeah.

DC just released Who's Who series 2. Series 1 kinda blew. But series 2 is REALLY good ... as good if not better than Figure Factory.

The way I look at it: If DC Direct can make an Aquaman that I actually WANT??? They must be doing something right ...

i just got a mystery fig ghost rider.

WOW i really wish they would make a reg. human torch instead of mystery fig.

I managed to get human torch with a flame off head. Oh, and about series three....

DEADPOOL!!!!! WHY?!?!?!

I have Hulk green & grey (naturally) and Captain America (best one IMO).

My son has Ghost Rider, Human Torsh, Storm, Iron Man, Venom (secret), Spiderman & Mr. F.

If anyone needs the secret Mr. F, let me know. I have a spare.

I have Hulk green & grey (naturally) and Captain America (best one IMO).

My son has Ghost Rider, Human Torsh, Storm, Iron Man, Venom (secret), Spiderman & Mr. F.

If anyone needs the secret Mr. F, let me know. I have a spare.

I got secret Mr. F too, and a secret secret Human Torch (who makes a variant of a mystery figure?)