UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spiderman & Friends

MiniFiend UK

Too bad we'll never see them in the US because Kinder eggs are banned. It's all because some dumbass kid decided he wanted to put the WHOLE THING in his mouth. Though if you're lucky some convenience stores will import them, I have one in Mount Vernon that does, but they keep it behind the counter. I wonder if they'll get these.

Too bad we'll never see them in the US because Kinder eggs are banned. It's all because some dumbass kid decided he wanted to put the WHOLE THING in his mouth. Though if you're lucky some convenience stores will import them, I have one in Mount Vernon that does, but they keep it behind the counter. I wonder if they'll get these.

I did read something about kinder style eggs being banned in USA when I was trying to find info on these Spidey style eggs. Sounds like a contender for the Darwin Awards.

I will try an get a photo of the few I have here so ppl can see them.

What the heck are these? I've never heard of them. Also, I wonder if they have Black Cat? :P

These are the only figures I have seen listed

Spiderman

Spider Girl

Wolverine

Hulk

Thor

Thing

Silver surfer

Iron Man

Hulk

Captain America

Cyclops

The only figures I haven't seen yet are, Spider-Girl, Thor and Wolverine. Dont think there is a Black Cat.

post-179-1289836367_thumb.jpg

Scale size they are about shoulder high to a minimate.

Though I've never seen these in person, I have known of them existing somehow after seeing the Hong Kong-based ads for these. The chocolate the eggs are made out of is by Ferrero Rocher, for the curious.

What the heck are these? I've never heard of them. Also, I wonder if they have Black Cat? :P

This is probably why. Sad but true.

• 5 months later...