UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Seattle-Tacoma Collectors: Please Read

The_Donster

OK, I know this doesn't help everyone everywhere, but a buddy of mine posted this on another board and ask that we spread the word. Apparently this is the douche bag who is buying DCU and anything else with a BAF/C&C piece and returning them with the wrong figures in their place. Most of us up here in Seattle have taken a proactive stance and have been talking to the LP/AP/LPS in multiple stores to insure this guy and his kind get busted. So if you know who he is, please pm me.

*WANTED*

THIS PIECE OF CRAP HAS BEEN BUYING UP NEW TOYS (MOST RECENTLY DCUC WAVE15) REMOVING THE FIGURE AND C&C PIECE AND THEN RETURNING THE PACKAGE WITH A DIFFERENT OLDER FIGURE IN IT'S PLACE. HE REPLACES THE COLLECTOR PINS WITH THE DC PINS THAT WERE HANDED OUT FOR FREE AT ECCC LAST YEAR.

IN THE PAST TWO DAYS HE HAS RIPPED OFF THE KENT K-MART FOR AT LEAST 6 NEW DCUC WAVE 15 FIGURES.

THIS IS THE, OR ONE OF THE PRICKS THAT HAS BEEN SCREWING US FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS AT MOST OF OUR LOCAL HUNTING SPOTS.

I'M SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICS, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WE COULD GET RIGHT NOW. IF ANYBODY RECOGNIZES OR KNOWS WHO THIS SCUM BAG IS, PLEASE SHARE WITH THE GROUP. I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE LOSS PREVENTION PEOPLE AT A FEW DIFFERENT STORES AND THEY ARE READY TO PRESS CHARGES IF THIS GUY IS CAUGHT.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THESE PICS TO THE OTHER FORUMS THAT YOU ALL VISIT AND GET THESE PICS OUT TO AS MANY PLACES AND OTHER COLLECTORS EYES AS POSSIBLE. WE NEED HELP TO FIND OUT WHO THIS IS.

1022101954a.jpg

1022101954.jpg

1022101951a.jpg

• 1 month later...

i will be keeping my eyes open for sure and ill have a little talk with the managers of the toy stores im close with -he needs to get cought like yesterday!!