UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

oops my bad

:unsure: Hi all now that I've made entry posts in 2 different "contests" I've noticed this forum is actually for all newbies to introduce themselves so my bad but here I am now. I love MARVEL comics and all things sci-fi I love minimates I think they are great figs and give up awesome character representations and they aren't nearly as hard on my bank account as the legends series would be. Favorite tv shows right now include Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica and HEROES

I've recently aquired an anonymous backer towards doing more customsso expect too see more figs from me soon I think next on my list is mike allereds MADMAN I love the look of that costume.

Best regards to all and I look forward to "meeting" all of you, Rich

Hi BannersID, very impressed with your work so far. Keep it up, and also participate in all aspects of the boards :)

on participation I'd like to start a thread in the custom area but I've sold most of anything I've done in the past or given away as gifts so the only MM custom so far are the QC Dr. Strange and the Space Ghost once I've got a few more under my belt I''ll start a custom thread I also really need to get on the ball with those custom decals

I can't wait to see more of your customs!

luke I have to say coming from you I have to take that as high praise indeed I love that Nightmare of yours

one word, stunning. as soon as I come up with another white base I'll crank out a madman

thanks to the rest of you for your praise as well it's wildly appreciated

on participation I'd like to start a thread in the custom area but I've sold most of anything I've done in the past or given away as gifts so the only MM custom so far are the QC Dr. Strange and the Space Ghost once I've got a few more under my belt I''ll start a custom thread I also really need to get on the ball with those custom decals

Consider this my offical welcome to the boards... BannersID ;):)

:unsure: BTW folks that comment about decals was aimed at me :) We've PM'd briefly and I promised to get back with more info... I havent yet cos I'm looking for (and failing) those cool links that you guys had posted on 'how to' for waterslide decals....they'd explain it way better than I could!

If you guys want to cover my back then please feel free to post links :) ( come on Luke... I need a save here ;) )

T.