UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man comic cover search

dj87

hello friends

i was wondering if there was anyone who may be able to help me out... i'm looking for a recent(ish) Iron Man comic cover, the exact title or date are unknown, but im fairly certain its from 2010, perhaps late 2009.

the cover had Tony sitting down in a tshirt/vest, i think holding an iron man helmet, and various armours were in the background.

does anyone know what issue this was? its a beautiful cover, had it saved on my computer before it went mental a couple of weeks back... lost all my files, etc.

if anyone can help me out, that'd just be swell, ta xxx

hello friends

i was wondering if there was anyone who may be able to help me out... i'm looking for a recent(ish) Iron Man comic cover, the exact title or date are unknown, but im fairly certain its from 2010, perhaps late 2009.

the cover had Tony sitting down in a tshirt/vest, i think holding an iron man helmet, and various armours were in the background.

does anyone know what issue this was? its a beautiful cover, had it saved on my computer before it went mental a couple of weeks back... lost all my files, etc.

if anyone can help me out, that'd just be swell, ta xxx

The cover goes to the 4-issue 2009 limited series "Armor Wars," a semi-redo of the old one of the same name.

I actually bought all of them, and it was a great read. I knew what cover you meant as soon as i read this.

thats the one indeed! thanks v.much TTF... its such a gorgeous piece of art, right?

any idea if its out in TPB or anything? my collection is severely lacking anything Iron Man

A hardcover of it released in February, apparently.

I love those Skottie Young covers.