UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pictures of Minimate packaging

gerg

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to take some pictures of some Minimate packaging for me, considering the fact that some people have older packaging (of the now-defunct 3" lines, for example), of which I can not readily aquire. This would be very helpful to me, as I need some examples of pre-existing packaging for the reseacrh section of my GCSE Graphics project. Of most importance are pictures of the tube-like packaging of the older 3" lines, an example of the older Marvel Minimates packaging which incorporated the plastic window, and an exmaple of the DC C3 boxes. It would be useful if I could have pictures of the front and back of those (and a side picture of the DC C3 box), preferably on a white background, but anything would be helpful. I could also do with front and back pictures of either the Lord of the Rings or Street Fighter II/Darkstalker packaging, but don't worry too much about that if it's not possible, as I might buy the latter from Stuckakid.

Thanks in advance,

gerg.