UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I am really dissapointed with DST

As my topic says I am really dissapointed with DST. I ordered 3 sets of series 31 and 4 sets of series 32. I have yet to receive any kind of update on when they will ship after the supposed 1-13-10 release. So after a few weeks of seeing them available everywhere I sent an email on Monday asking for an update, and asking that my order be canceled if it is not going to be filled soon. After receiving no response I sent another email on Wednesday, which again has gone without a response.

I feel like my money is held hostage to their bad customer service, because I cant just order from somewhere else as I am afraid that they will ship suddenly and I will then be charged.

Does anybody have a better email address for DST then customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com?

My first reaction was "somebody orders from DST ?? :ohmy: " OK OK I'm not overtly attempting to be patronising but....why?? Their online site is about the only place you'll pay the full price for...er..anything.

I'm not about to knock DST & say you won't get your stuff but I have to say you will get it cheaper elsewhere.....even now! Cancel if you can !

Ive delt with what your dealing with and when I email them and not just once a few times,everytime it takes 5-7 days for them to respond to me. but they will get back to you.I know when Ive been frustrated with them I just wanted to flood them with emails but i refrained.After dealing with the scenareo your dealing with I dont buy from them anymore the bigger toystores actually have them cheeper and for some reason they end up on my doorstep faster then ordering from dst direct.so they will get back to you they just run on there own time it sucks.

Edited by eclipse