UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

World War Hulk

AdyCarter

Question: This story is Marvel’s big summer blockbuster event for 2007

Answer: What is World War Hulk?

NRAMA: Now you’ve promised no major Civil War-type scope events next summer, Joe. Civil War to “World War” sounds pretty big and escalating to us. This still a smaller scale event, or do you need to amend your earlier promises?

JQ: In scope and as to what it means to the Marvel Universe, World War Hulk is every bit as important and huge as Civil War, it’s actually a story that is made possible by the events of Civil War.

However, with respect to the sheer number of tie in titles, this will nothing like Civil War. It’s a giant story but not a giant publishing event so the investment for fans will be minimal and it will be constructed very similar to our past Ultimate Universe events. But, the story will involve almost everyone, will have lots and lots of smashing and will answer some questions once and for all that have been troubling Marvel readers for some time now.

World War Hulk. or “WWH” as I’m sure we’ll be calling it will be written by Greg Pak and drawn by John Romita Jr. and will be shipping in May. More details to come!

Hell yeah!

I have been catching rumors of this for the last week or so, but this is the first solid info I have heard. FINALLY, the green goliath is back in the game. :hulk:

Thanks Ady!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah all the big guns are guilty of that I think (can you say crisis whatever) although I think planet hulk has been the best thing going right now outside of the ultimate titles the repurcusions of that story line will have more impact on the marvel universe than civil war in the end I think

is this an "ultimate" title or regular marvel universe? I can't wait to see mean green kick puny human @$$ when he finally gets back to earth :D

he said it was made possible by the events of civil war, so I am assuming it's the real marvel universe.

this sounds interesting to me, I can't wait to see what's going to happen in this.

• 3 weeks later...