UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Douche

minimadman

I saw this on yahoo. This kid is kind of dumb. Granted I know high school is tough but cripes man talk about biting the hand that feeds you. If I starred in a Star Wars movie and I was in film school with zero job prospects maybe I would not be shit talking George Lucas.

Haha, i watched that last night on Geekologie. God, he must be a real dumbass to even think that, let alone say it. I was also thinking "dude. You were in a STAR WARS MOVIE. You were a STAR in a Star Wars movie. And you're barely getting by in film school. Yea, it's George's fault. Obviously!!" Sure, i agree with him that Ep 1 was made to appeal and bring in a younger audience; i saw it when i was 5 and loved the hell out of it!! But he's got no life, blames all of his hardships on bullies mocking him, and talks sh*t about George and how he ruined the film. Yea, way to thank the creator of a generation for even giving you a chance.

I'm sorry, but this kid is a failure.

I've not watched it because I'm at work but if the kid's been bullied most of his life because of his appearance in TPM then he has my every sympathy.

NOt mine everyone takes some sort of ribbing in high school. "Fuck you I was in Star Wars while you played with my action figure" would have likely shut them up.