UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Don't be discouraged...

The_Donster

So you can't make it to SDCC or any other Comicon, follow these guys lead and create your own Comicon Experience in the comfort of your own home :woot:

scan0010.jpg

amusing for those of us that are going to miss out... :D

With no Shane ("Where did Shane go") or Nervous ("where's my baby powder!") there this year it really wouldn't be the same for me anyway!

T.

I feel better already :)

As a fun aside, I remain a huge fan of the Minimate Photo Hunt contests you've hosted for the past two years T. Am looking to this year's contest (if there is one ;)), but for now a trip down Minimemory lane is in order with one of the more appropriate challenge-themes for this thread:

09.jpg

Hunt09.jpg

9.jpg

Yeah, I'll miss you too TBT :whistling: This was something my brother in law brought over when his wife made us some chicken enchiladas. He said he saw it and thought of us. Right now we'd be sitting down to dinner somewhere in San Diego had Lex not come around. Going to try and plan the next one out a little bit more in advance to insure that we can go to SDCC next year.