UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Heroes

boyd

Has anyone else seen these?

mh_two.jpg

I found these at Wal-Mart in the cheap toy aisle. There's 24 different Marvel characters that are like mini-statues, but with oversized heads, like they should be head-bobblers. The interesting part is that they come blind-packaged, with apparently crappy case ratios. I've bought seven of them, and gotten two duplicates - Archangel and the Thing.

mh_three.jpg

And as a bonus - they come with gumballs!

mh_one.jpg

I know it's a bit churlish from someone who collect block figures, but I will never understand the "big head" bobbler/Superdeformed style of stuff like this.

It's just wrong.

I am right there with you Danny. I don't get it either... :huh:

I saw these listed on EBAY and bought Bullseye, Namor & Quicksilver. They are pure garbage and glad i didn't spend much on them. Plastic, light and too small for display. There is a game you play against each other but better taking a blow torch to them in my opinion. The box said there were three jellys inside so that must be the hook to get you to buy them but unfortunately the seller must have eaten them prior to despatch.