UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

question regarding SDCC

ok, so my question is this: is there a set date tickets go on sale every year, or is it just whenever they happen to go up?

I bring this up because I saved up money to go this year, and I didn't keep a close enough eye on things, and next thing I know all of the 4 day passes sold out. at first I was like "that sucks" as I spent my savings on things to console me... but now that it's drawing closer I am really starting to lament not being able to go.

so yeah, I AM NOT gonna miss next year, come hell or high water. any assistance with my debacle would be greatly appreciated :yes:

Edited by killcharlesdead

They pretty much go on sale in the few days after SDCC so if you missed it there's only one person to blame :)

In fact I'm sure they have the ability to register for next year during the show, that's what one or two members do.

T.

They pretty much go on sale in the few days after SDCC so if you missed it there's only one person to blame :)

In fact I'm sure they have the ability to register for next year during the show, that's what one or two members do.

T.

thanks T!