UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MOC's LBC

let me start by apologizing for the pictures all i had available was my iphone which is not the best camera by any means.

I was psyched to hear that the blob was going to be in the movie, but not crazy about his look...Well I couldnt resist the pack at TRU this week. But just like the teaser images, I wasnt blown away by the mate. I wanted a more comic accurate Blob.

So taking my lack of customizing skills, I started by stripping the blob midsection from the figure.

I repainted it...I started to paint it dark blue, but my acrylic paint was too shiny, so I took another stab at it with my patented flat black. I then used Gwen Stacy's legs and repainted her boots black to match Mr Dukes, leotard....

As far as I am concerned the blob is not a bond, and I am not really crazy about the slip over head. So instead i went with a spare wildcat head, as (I think) the face looks like it has a double chin. I put on a 24 characters brown hair and boom comic blob.

I know this is no where near the level of customizing that is around these parts. but I hope it at least motivates one of you guys with talent to do this one even better

thanks for looking

moc847

dukes1.jpg

dukes2.jpg