UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sentry and Luke Cage QC issues.

DooMmonkey.

Is it the same for everyone, Cage's hat isn't tampo'd on properly and bleeds onto his head? also Sentry is sporting terrible QC issues, his feet scrape so easily, picked it up just to inspect and saw yellow scratches from minor handling, also his stomach is missing half of the belt.

(Darn, forgot where the original thread for this was)

I don't know about his feet, but the belt issue with Sentry is an error at the factory, so all Sentry mates are now sporting that exact same problem. <_<

About Luke Cage's hat... yeah , I guess they all kinda look like that (or at least mine does). While you're at it, you might as well keep on the lookout for breakages from weak leg joints too.

(Darn, forgot where the original thread for this was)

I don't know about his feet, but the belt issue with Sentry is an error at the factory, so all Sentry mates are now sporting that exact same problem. <_<

About Luke Cage's hat... yeah , I guess they all kinda look like that (or at least mine does). While you're at it, you might as well keep on the lookout for breakages from weak leg joints too.

Thanks for the help, I may end up picking up a spare Loony Bin Jim to give Cage his hat.