UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ULTIMATES, GAMBIT, DEADPOOL, Oh my...

Steel72

Ugh, i might as well be the one to say this before BHM or MoC gets to you...

We already have like 3 threads for this, and have known about it for 3 days now...please, before you post, try to see if it's already here. We've had a lot of unneeded threads lately, and it's been getting a little annoying...

We already have like 3 threads for this, and have known about it for 3 days now...please, before you post, try to see if it's already here. We've had a lot of unneeded threads lately, and it's been getting a little annoying...

Sorry for trying to help. I didn't see the other threads.

Im in the same boat as BHM? damn we old folks always get a bad rap ...

all i was going to post was this... old_news.jpg

:)

Im in the same boat as BHM? damn we old folks always get a bad rap ...

all i was going to post was this... old_news.jpg

:)

LMFAO! :P:lol:

Im in the same boat as BHM?

I hope you can swim.

In reality a simple PM to Steel72 would have dealt with this . To be fair I'm struggling to figure out which posts are the 'current' ones. We've gone from 'Angel' thread to 'Ghost Rider' thread ,for example ,without any proper continuity.

Edited by buttheadsmate

:D I can't believe you're calling someone out on this TTF. Next time either report it to one of the Mods (using that handy report button) or at least try and be a bit nicer about it.