UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 27 deadpool

mini maniac

LETDOWN?! Did you see the design specs? It'll be amazing! You must be talking 'bout the wave 26 Deeadpool, the Origins one, cause the Wave 27 has the mask and everything.

Edited by Iowa

i thought he was gonna be scared up and wit a mask but no!!!!! :deadpool::wallbash:

Um, one: there was no point for the topic...We have threads for Wave 27 and a thread for DEADPOOL ALONE.

Two: Where did you hear he wasn't?? On the artwork we recieved, he has TWO masks and a scarred face...And LOTS of weapons...

the prototype pics

i thought he was gonna be scared up and wit a mask but no!!!!! :deadpool::wallbash:

Um, one: there was no point for the topic...We have threads for Wave 27 and a thread for DEADPOOL ALONE.

Two: Where did you hear he wasn't?? On the artwork we recieved, he has TWO masks and a scarred face...And LOTS of weapons...

the prototype pics

Oh dear god, seriously?? That's WOLVERINE ORIGINS MOVIE DEADPOOL. It got bumped up for a release date. Jesus... :rolleyes:

EDIT: My bad...That was a tad harsh. Still, we have a few threads for it...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

the prototype pics

Oh dear god, seriouly, can you read?? That's WOLVERINE ORIGINS MOVIE DEADPOOL. It got bumped up for a release date. Jesus... :rolleyes:

thanks for clearing it up

the prototype pics

Oh dear god, seriouly, can you read?? That's WOLVERINE ORIGINS MOVIE DEADPOOL. It got bumped up for a release date. Jesus... :rolleyes:

thanks for clearing it up

No problem. Also, sorry for sounding a little harsh. Today wasn't a good day. I edited the post.

That figure seems fairly accurate to the Wolverine: Origins version. Apart from that, I agree that it is a let-down, but only because the design of that character sucks in my opinion. Ryan Reynolds in some generic pants and a sleeveless red shirt with swords. Wow.

Yikes, for a moment there I thought we had one of those insatiable Deadpool fans on here ("Why no _______?!?!!!??"), but seeing as the confusion was just over the 26/27 versions, this thread just made me LOL.

But seriously, can we get someone to delete this thread? Don't want another confused lurker going up on arms over the wrong Deadpool.