UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help out a fellow Minimates fan (don't worry, it's easy)

Danial

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend is in a competition this month over at Zudacomics.com. If she wins, she'll get a publishing contract from DC Comics. So she'll get paid for doing what she loves to do. Not only that, but some previous winners have been approached by Cartoon Network to turn their comics into programs.

So winning this competition will be a huge boost to her career. But she can't win without help. The contest is based on votes. Whoever has the most at the end of the month wins.

If you want to help us out, just head on over to Love the Dango at Zudacomics.com and give her a vote. If you're feeling really charitable, add us as a favorite and say something in the thread. Every little bit helps.

You will have to register with the site to vote, but it's pretty quick and easy. And don't worry, they won't send you any spam or use your info in any way. The registering is just to keep the voting legit.

Thanks again for helping out a fellow Minimates fan.

-Danial

Hey D.

When I get a quiet moment I'l take a look and if I like what I see Í'll vote how's that sound?

T.

That's all I can ask. Thank you! :D

Hey MinimateEspo25, I don't know how close she will be with the production department, but if I hear anything I'll surely let you know.

Edited by Danial

I guess i'll help too. This is one of my rare chances to be able to say, "Hey, I helped that person become famous."