UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What happened?

Massivecarnage

I'm sorry if I didn't post this in the right place. Ok I'm not trying to be the main man in charge, but what happened to Minimate Multiverse? It used to be about just minimates, minimate contests, minimate customs, and minimate predictions. We still have that today but we have like mighty muggs, hasbro heroes, and kubricks. The title says "Minimate Multiverse", see the word "Minimate". But now we have different minifigures define minimates. It should be called "Minifigure Multiverse". But what happened? :huh:

It's something that has evolved over time. Various threads about other toy lines appeared in the off-topic sections. These eventually became too unwieldy to be useful to new members or even existing members that suddenly notice that there's a thread about 'x'. The videogames section exists for the same reason. If you don't like that there's a forum for a toy line you're not into then you're free to ignore that section of the forum. I for instance, will never wander into the Mighty Muggs forum because I have no interest in them whatsoever. I will however dip in and out of some of the other sections if I see a thread appear that may be of interest.

I see your concern, Massivecarnage. But we have like 7500 replies on non-minimate topics dealing with toys and games and around 41000 replies on minimates, the whole "management" section, flea market and arms topics not counted. That's over 85% of the replies talking about our beloved mates. Statisticly we still are the one and only Minimates Multiverse!

:thumbsup:

I think it is a natural progression for any site. There is always going to be some lulls in activity, or slow news days, and when there are, we can still post on other lines and still stay here in the multiverse.

Now I do not collect anything but minimates any longer, but like to keep up with other lines news. Having the sections here helps me keep my internet scouring to a minimum. I also look at other lines for accessories, vehichles, play sets for my minimates....so I kind of like having the other sections to see what is out there especially as it pertains to minimates.

moc847