UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 25 and 26 guessing contest

gambitron

So I was one of the winners for guessing for wave 26 and I got the e-mail from Matt Peck saying that they would send out the set I chose. I am just wondering if anyone has seen their prize yet? I don't want to be impatient considering it is a free set of minimates but I don't know how to find out when these were sent (or if I get the Iron Man set or not) without sending an e-mail to Matt and seeming like an impatient child. Maybe posting here has already accomplished that but when it comes to waiting for minimates to come to me (wether in the mail or otherwise) I tend to be more impatient than normal.

So I was one of the winners for guessing for wave 26 and I got the e-mail from Matt Peck saying that they would send out the set I chose. I am just wondering if anyone has seen their prize yet? I don't want to be impatient considering it is a free set of minimates but I don't know how to find out when these were sent (or if I get the Iron Man set or not) without sending an e-mail to Matt and seeming like an impatient child. Maybe posting here has already accomplished that but when it comes to waiting for minimates to come to me (wether in the mail or otherwise) I tend to be more impatient than normal.

Was there really any need to start a new thread? :rolleyes:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...c=5198&st=0

The linked thread above (the contest thread no less!) contains pretty much everything you have asked and is the place everyone else has managed to ask exactly the same questions without feeling that they need to start new threads.

Can I suggest that If you havent read it go read it. ( If you have read it I suggest you hang your head in shame for being such an impatient greedy child)

T.