UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man, Behind The Scenes?!

Twisted Two-Face

Well, i was cruising Art Asylum hoping to find an explanation for the East Coaster's disappointment that is the lack of Iron-mates. Instead, they had this:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/10/behi...-man-minimates/

Any thoughts? I must say; the art looks a whole helluva lot better than the promo ads we've seen, so i hope the wait for these puppies (hopefully it's only a week! <_< ) will be so worth-while. And apparently they will be discussing Iron Monger and Stane in another blog soon.

Well, i was cruising Art Asylum hoping to find an explanation for the East Coaster's disappointment that is the lack of Iron-mates. Instead, they had this:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/10/behi...-man-minimates/

Any thoughts? I must say; the art looks a whole helluva lot better than the promo ads we've seen, so i hope the wait for these puppies (hopefully it's only a week! <_< ) will be so worth-while. And apparently they will be discussing Iron Monger and Stane in another blog soon.

Just for those that dont know, Barry who posted the blog was a member here before he got hired on at AA. He had some of the most awesome designs out there and it is not hard to see why he is working there now. He also did the Spiderman 3 moviemate poster back when they were first getting into the moviemates. It is awesome to hear from him in his official position and those design sheets are now in the gallery over there for a bigger view! Barry if you happen to read this, Great Job!!!

Jeff of the Miniacs