UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Possible First poster for Batman 3??

Twisted Two-Face

Well, i was cruising the web just now and came across this, which i truly hope is real:

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Batman3rumoredposter.jpg

I sure looks like it could be, done very well in representing Nolan's style if it is a fan-poster. Although my only gripe is that, while looking like Nolan's dark and depressing "real" Gotham, it looks too much like the Joker-style posters such as the "?" like Joker's eyes, and the newspaper remade like in the Dark Knight.

However, i love the "rumored villain's" fingers. I read them upside down, or attempted to, and then laughed. Johnny here we come!

ell, i would love to see it turn out to be real. It really wouldn't make sense on how a fan got so many images to use for the "newspaper" but it does look too much like the last film. And if "The Dark Knight Returns" turns out to be the title, i can kiss a comic book-inspired movie of that comic goodbye... :(

Either way it looks great, and i am on no particular side on whether it's real or not.

It's fake. How do I know this? If you look at the parts of the "poster" on the side, it looks like a bunch of symbols. Well they are symbols, ones used by the Zodiac Killer. Both of those notes are Zodiac messages, which were used to taunt the police and the notes had secret messages in them. Believe me, I'd know. I've seen the films, and I have a book on the Zodiac Killer, and another which has a chapter on him.

So with that said, this has to be a fake. Of course there are also things like no script or cast, and no conformation for another film or characters, but this just puts the nail in the coffin.

Edited by McDurg