UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Comic-Con

Well, just wonderin'. My dad is a very cheap kinda guy so he would not allow me on multiple occasions to go to SDCC, and i missed alot of good minimates. However, he does have a heart and felt a little bad, so he says he will THINK about taking me to NYCC this Feb. What i want to know is if Art Asylum/Diamond Select will have a booth and/or if they will have a minimate's area sort of thing.

Anyone?

Well, just wonderin'. My dad is a very cheap kinda guy so he would not allow me on multiple occasions to go to SDCC, and i missed alot of good minimates. However, he does have a heart and felt a little bad, so he says he will THINK about taking me to NYCC this Feb. What i want to know is if Art Asylum/Diamond Select will have a booth and/or if they will have a minimate's area sort of thing.

Anyone?

I'm probably older than your dad & he ain't cheap because you'll only get the one & he's priceless. SDCC ain't a cheap deal but definitely a worthwhile experience & trust me it is not a 'fiscal decision' to go to SDCC & 'get the deals'...don't bother its a Muggs game(pun intended). NYCC?.... I have never been to it but I'm told it's fun & I'm sure you'll find the booths.

Can always count on you, bhm!!! And, i didn't mean i don't love him, because i do. I appreciate him alot, but he and my brother are extremely close because they both obsess over sports. to him, minimates and comics and stuff are "ugh...do i have to take you now? where's your mother?" That's all i meant.

And, yeah, i got the pun. Thankfully i don't like Muggs!