UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Oh. My. God.

Trekker 42

I have officially decided that this is the greatest thing of the coming Marvel years. When Ultimatum comes, I think I'm going to drop all MU stuff and go all Ultimate based solely off of what I see here.

Ultimate Avengers (The Comic, not the movie)

Red Skull? Kang? Ghost Rider? I'm in baby. Plus, Ultimate FF has been confirmed to end after Ultimatum. Joy and Happiness. I honestly hated that book. Ultimate X-Men will end too, but I really could care less.

So, fellow Ultimaters, what say thee? Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate or bottom of the barrel?

Perhaps they'll revisit Ultimate Obadiah from the UIM series and have him become the blasted Iron monger.

I'm sure I'm the oddball here but I have really enjoyed ultimate FF and am quite sad about its departure

this new ultimates shindig well given those books all seem to run very late I may have to pass, I'm still kind of bitter that they never finished the ultimate hulk versus wolverine mini. so a big wait and see.....

I'm sure I'm the oddball here but I have really enjoyed ultimate FF and am quite sad about its departure

this new ultimates shindig well given those books all seem to run very late I may have to pass, I'm still kind of bitter that they never finished the ultimate hulk versus wolverine mini. so a big wait and see.....

I believe in Ultimate Avengers. Jeph Loeb's Ultimates is dead to me now. These characters that Mark Miller made me love and adore are merely hollow shells of what they once were and the story is not engaging at all. Where did Jeph Loeb's talent go?

Oh, right. It's being put into Hulk and Captain America: White. I have to wonder if Loeb even cares about the Ultimates or if its just something he did for the hell of it.

Meanwhile, for Ultimate Avengers, I have this to say: The King Returns!

I think i just got back into Marvel...Holy Crap!!!

Just kidding, although i did dip out for a bit before Secret Invasion. Just wasn't into it. DC had me with things like Trinity and Joker's Asylum, but this may just drag me back to the Marvel U! The series just sounds great, though i am a tad disappointed about it being monthly; but maybe the wait each month will make it more worthwhile every time? Who am i kiddin', of course it will! I really can't wait for part two, the Ultimates Black series. That one sounds really interesting, and if i like the original, i'll love that!

And am i the only one freaked out about a Black Hulk?! I suspect Extra-large Bling in the future, guys... :blink:

Where did you read that UFF and UXM were gonna be ending after Ultimatum? This doesn't really disappoint me, considering both have been steadily going downhill for some time, but I hadn't seen that mentioned before.

Here's hoping Ultimate Avengers ships more regularly than Ultimates ever has.

Where did you read that UFF and UXM were gonna be ending after Ultimatum? This doesn't really disappoint me, considering both have been steadily going downhill for some time, but I hadn't seen that mentioned before.

IGN. Here's a link.

And as for a Black Hulk, I'm betting its going to be Joe Fixit.

That's pretty likely.

IGN. Here's a link.

And as for a Black Hulk, I'm betting its going to be Joe Fixit.

That's pretty likely.

Thanks a lot Trekker, I appreciate it. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm getting pretty anxious to find out what Ultimatum is exactly. I can't really find any connecting threads between the 'March on Ultimatum' titles (though I have a feeling Scarlet Witch will somehow be involved in it, even though she's dead).