UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Nirvarna

Just got my latest order from Limited Edition this morning and what a nice way to start the day before work :)

Invaders Boxset

Ironman Through The Ages Boxset

Mirror Mirror Boxset

Silence Of the Lambs Boxset

and the latest wave of Startrek mates.

Not got around to opening them all yet but have opened the two superhero boxes. The Invaders set just blows me away a fan boys dream of figures. The standout figure for me is the Human Torch you just have to look at him through light to get the full effect. Its like looking at the shiny glaze on a toffee apple or is it candy apple depending on where in the world you are. Anyway its real nicely done.

The Ironman set as well is really well done but maybe its because of the amount of shellheads we all ready have I'm feeling a little burnt out on old Tony Stark at the moment. The surprise for me in this box was the 2 flight stands included and that they are diffrent shades one is the red and yellow flame torch stand the same as the invaders the other a much darker pupley colour.

I can see both these sets with the amount of accessories being a bonus to customisers out there.