UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Question of price. Can I do this?

I have a question & I'm not sure if it's allowed.... or where I should put it. My question is this:

I have some Minimates that I'd like to sell on my LJ, but I'm not exactly sure if how I've priced them is fair (or too low). I wonder if I can post my list to get pricing feedback. I'm looking to start a "sales" thread, just to get some indication of my prices. (Value/demand/whatever is not the aspect of minimates that I get into.)

Is this alright to do? I figure it'd be better to ask before I did anything.

Jenny

I have a question & I'm not sure if it's allowed.... or where I should put it. My question is this:

I have some Minimates that I'd like to sell on my LJ, but I'm not exactly sure if how I've priced them is fair (or too low). I wonder if I can post my list to get pricing feedback. I'm looking to start a "sales" thread, just to get some indication of my prices. (Value/demand/whatever is not the aspect of minimates that I get into.)

Is this alright to do? I figure it'd be better to ask before I did anything.

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Yes the best place to do that would be over in the flea market section. I'm not sure if we already started a what is it worth thread, take a look and if not then just start a thread asking what XYZ is worth and someone will answer.

T.

p.s. I think I know you from the AA forum, Werent you asking about prices there way back and we ended uptalking about your photo of the piggy bank?

Hi Jenny,

Yes the best place to do that would be over in the flea market section. I'm not sure if we already started a what is it worth thread, take a look and if not then just start a thread asking what XYZ is worth and someone will answer.

T.

p.s. I think I know you from the AA forum, Werent you asking about prices there way back and we ended uptalking about your photo of the piggy bank?

Hey, T. :)

Yup, it's me. I never got around to doing anything with the minimates until now (when I have all my toys bursting out my ears) & now that the AA forum is gone. Now I'm back to square 1 -- and the only way I can get new toys is if I get rid of some of the others first.

Thanks for the advice; I'll do that. (I'm more worried about being too high pricewise & I don't want to screw anyone -- I just need the space. :D)

Jenny

PS - FoS: an "LJ" is LiveJournal. (I just didn't want anyone to think I only joined MMV to hock my stuff, you know?)